Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzherk on 11/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very sharp, and sturdy built. It's not to force it with hard-to-cut food anyway. - The packaging protects it for the delivery. - It's easy to clean it, just with water. - Doesn't unsharp, I used it for a almost a year, and remains sharp. - It's cheaper... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlavius on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's sturdy, good material. The grip is comfortable to hold, does not slip. The length is exellent for bigger things too. Some food taste completely different when sliced with this knife instead of a steel one, especially vegetables. Cons:Seems to become less... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandre2004 on 01/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well sharpened Light and easy to handle I tried with some oranges and it cut it easily. Cons:No case, it is hard to keep it as it is very well sharpened and you cannot mix it with other knives. You cannot use with glass cutboard Too fragile any bone or dump... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympetersson on 01/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The knife is sharp with a nice build quality, it feels just as solid as the ceramic knives sold here at much higher prices. I have used it for a few weeks now and i'm happy with it. Cons:Just the regular cons with ceramic knives. You have to be careful with them, but ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPolonium on 10/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- build quality is very good. - exrremely sharp. After 2 days of using i had cut myself 3 times... -came in one piece !!! - Has no metal inside, so if you want to spread some bread when you are hungry during your flight to Tokyo..... Cons:- very fragile. I put the knife... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylgconti on 07/19/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very sharp - Easy to clean - Cost benefit - Good build quality Cons:- I couldn't find any cons. - May be the lack of a case to store the product safety. OtherThoughts:This is a very sharp knife, be careful when using it. I really like this product. I will look for oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuxx007 on 02/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have set of good knives bought in my country. I can say that this knife is sharper than the those I already have. Also the handle is made of good material and very comfortable in hand. It is the cheapest ceramic knife these days. Cons:This is regular ceramic knife wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorangelamp on 11/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it's an amazing kitchen tool, at an amazing price. it's probably heavier than you might think (heavier than an equivalent steel knife), and it's instantly the sharpest knife I've ever used. Awesome. Cons:Took more than a month to ship. OtherThoughts:Very, very h... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections