- It's very sharp, and sturdy built. It's not to force it with hard-to-cut food anyway.
- The packaging protects it for the delivery.
- It's easy to clean it, just with water.
- Doesn't unsharp, I used it for a almost a year, and remains sharp.
- It's cheaper than other ceramic knifes, at least here (Argentina) - It's easy to broke it, I bought another ... Read more
It's sturdy, good material. The grip is comfortable to hold, does not slip. The length is exellent for bigger things too. Some food taste completely different when sliced with this knife instead of a steel one, especially vegetables. Seems to become less sharp over time. Maybe it's just my feeling. Not sure about the material though, looks like Zr02... Read more
Very well sharpened
Light and easy to handle
I tried with some oranges and it cut it easily. No case, it is hard to keep it as it is very well sharpened and you cannot mix it with other knives.
You cannot use with glass cutboard
Too fragile any bone or dump can damage it.
You need a special device to re-sharpe it. I recommend this product, a similar ... Read more
The knife is sharp with a nice build quality, it feels just as solid as the ceramic knives sold here at much higher prices. I have used it for a few weeks now and i'm happy with it. Just the regular cons with ceramic knives. You have to be careful with them, but generally they can stay sharp for quite a long time. The handle on this knife is not bad ... Read more
- build quality is very good.
- exrremely sharp. After 2 days of using i had cut myself 3 times...
-came in one piece !!!
- Has no metal inside, so if you want to spread some bread when you are hungry during your flight to Tokyo..... - very fragile.
I put the knife always separate, but the point of the knife has chipped off....and i don't know how it ... Read more
- Very sharp
- Easy to clean
- Cost benefit
- Good build quality - I couldn't find any cons.
- May be the lack of a case to store the product safety. This is a very sharp knife, be careful when using it.
I really like this product.
I will look for other models to buy.
It is a good tool to have at your kitchen. Greate cost benefit.
At this price, you ... Read more
I have set of good knives bought in my country. I can say that this knife is sharper than the those I already have. Also the handle is made of good material and very comfortable in hand. It is the cheapest ceramic knife these days. This is regular ceramic knife with known cons. Do not cut frozen meat or old bread and you can have it sharp for a long ... Read more
it's an amazing kitchen tool, at an amazing price. it's probably heavier than you might think (heavier than an equivalent steel knife), and it's instantly the sharpest knife I've ever used. Awesome. Took more than a month to ship. Very, very high quality, very low price (for what it is). I would have paid $100 for this knife, and would have still been ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.