DX » Community » Reviews » 6-Pin Power Adapter Cable for PCI-Express Video Cards
Customer’s impression:
Very Satisfied Perfect!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspartan419 on 12/08/2014

just as the guenine one that came with my GTX card use the connectors in casse moding project (fan connector and led module) works great, low price the only cons that I could have to say is that the colors of the wires don't fit the standards. Their should be 1 yellow, 2 black, one of the black wires ... Read more

Impression:Very Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted by8735895 on 11/13/2014

.................................................................Everything as expected, good packaging and fast deliver ....................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression:Perfect!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byzgradas on 06/21/2014

Moze da posluzi, isprobao sam ga, samo da se ne trmsi moze lako da se prekine Nista, obican kvalitet za obicno kablo U medjuvremenu dok sam cekao da stigne iz Kine oko mjesec dana nabavio sam drugo koje sam platio 1 euro, tako da sam za ovo bacio pare. Mozda ga prodam nekom za 2 eura. Postarinu sam platio ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydaniel082 on 12/24/2013

This little adapter can be very useful if you need an extra PCI-e power plug in your computer build. The actual adapter feels a little cheap, but otherwise it is perfectly fine. The general situation for using this is would most likely be when your power supply doesn't have enough PCIe plugs for a graphics ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystijnDC on 12/02/2013

It's cheap it works it's the same quality as the ones you would get with graphics cards. the molex connection is very sturdy and holds very good. maybe the only thing you can nag about is that the color of the cables isn't 100% like the other cables you normally get. the red was more like a brown. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStanczyk on 03/22/2013

Good as the original one that came with my GTX580. Wires are really decent, a very good build quality. It's easy to fit in your Video Card, even more with your power supply molex. It converts 2 molex adapters to 1 6 pin PCI-(E) power connector to PCI Express Video Cards. Comes with 2 less cable (!2v)... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhardcoreboy on 10/31/2012

This product does his job. It converts 2 molex adapters to 1 6 pin PCI-(E) power connector. A good solution for people who don't have enough PCI ports on their power supply. none this product does its job very well so no cons for this product. The only con is maybe een 8 pins PCI-E option but this is ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymaiatoneves on 04/28/2012

- increases your graphic card performance -more fps (i used to play lol at 35fps and now i'm playing at 50) -more cooling (after 2h30 of gaming the coolers started to do a lot of effort and now i don't have that problem) - slightly bigger power consumption - the pins were a bit twisted but i fixed it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrzuber on 08/06/2010

Works as you would expect. No cons Do you need to power a cutting-edge PCI Express graphics card using your existing power supply This cable allows you to convert a standard LP4 power connector on your existing power supply to a 6 pin PCI Express video card power connector. Now you can increase the flexibility ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhavidredden on 06/19/2010

- Works. - Just like a normal PciE adapter , - as good as a original one. - Wires are decent, proper build. - cheaper then another power supply with one on it. i have yet to find any Cons fir this product, yet. If you need a pciE connector and have 2 extra Molex connectors your not using, get it and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections