Moze da posluzi, isprobao sam ga, samo da se ne trmsi moze lako da se prekine Nista, obican kvalitet za obicno kablo U medjuvremenu dok sam cekao da stigne iz Kine oko mjesec dana nabavio sam drugo koje sam platio 1 euro, tako da sam za ovo bacio pare. Mozda ga prodam nekom za 2 eura. Postarinu sam platio ... Read more
This little adapter can be very useful if you need an extra PCI-e power plug in your computer build. The actual adapter feels a little cheap, but otherwise it is perfectly fine. The general situation for using this is would most likely be when your power supply doesn't have enough PCIe plugs for a graphics ... Read more
it's the same quality as the ones you would get with graphics cards.
the molex connection is very sturdy and holds very good. maybe the only thing you can nag about is that the color of the cables isn't 100% like the other cables you normally get. the red was more like a brown. I ... Read more
Good as the original one that came with my GTX580.
Wires are really decent, a very good build quality.
It's easy to fit in your Video Card, even more with your power supply molex. It converts 2 molex adapters to 1 6 pin PCI-(E) power connector to PCI Express Video Cards. Comes with 2 less cable (!2v)... Read more
This product does his job. It converts 2 molex adapters to 1 6 pin PCI-(E) power connector. A good solution for people who don't have enough PCI ports on their power supply. none this product does its job very well so no cons for this product. The only con is maybe een 8 pins PCI-E option but this is ... Read more
- increases your graphic card performance -more fps (i used to play lol at 35fps and now i'm playing at 50) -more cooling (after 2h30 of gaming the coolers started to do a lot of effort and now i don't have that problem) - slightly bigger power consumption
- the pins were a bit twisted but i fixed it ... Read more
Works as you would expect. No cons Do you need to power a cutting-edge PCI Express graphics card using your existing power supply This cable allows you to convert a standard LP4 power connector on your existing power supply to a 6 pin PCI Express video card power connector. Now you can increase the flexibility ... Read more
- Just like a normal PciE adapter , - as good as a original one.
- Wires are decent, proper build.
- cheaper then another power supply with one on it. i have yet to find any Cons fir this product, yet. If you need a pciE connector and have 2 extra Molex connectors your not using, get it and ... Read more
- Works just as good as original one that came with my video card.
- Wires are really decent, proper build quality. - Really isn't any, as it works perfectly, nothing not to work really.
- Original cable comes with 3 yellow +12volt wires, this one has 2, but again this works just as good as original,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.