DX » Community » Reviews » DC Power Extension Cable (90CM)
Customer’s impression:
Muy útil Longer
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMJdub on 10/28/2014

I bought a few of these to use on a couple of power supplies whose cables were just not quite long enough. At under 1 meter, they aren't going to reach across the room or anything. I would like to see an option 3-5x longer. The connectors are pretty good quality. They don't feel as "tight" as some connectors,... Read more

Impression:Longer;

0 0 0

• posted bykanyero01 on 09/25/2014

Tenía que colocar un router en una ubicación alejada del enchufe, y dado el peso del transformador de corriente las únicas alternativas viables pasaban por alargar el cable que iba del transformador al router y no del enchufe al transformador. Dentro de prolongar ese cable mis opciones pasaban por una ... Read more

Impression:Muy útil;

0 0 0

• posted byjnaprstek on 08/04/2013

I'm buying these extension leads as one of the least expensive ways how to get female power connector with cable attached (i.e. I usually cut off the other side). I haven't found anything better how to attach a wall-cube power supply to e.g. screw terminals socket. Cable to connector attachment looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013

Well built, long enough for most intended usages(90cm). It'll extend DC power. It's like a wheel that turns. None. This thing does what it's supposed to do. If you intend to use it with bicycle lights, you need to know that this is for magicshine lights only. The connector is a 5521 (sleeve is 5.5mm ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylukasandrysik on 03/10/2011

--> Well it is hard to describe things like this. But I think it does what it is supposed to do. -->Standard size connectors. This size is common for example on network devices like wifi Access Points, routers, switches.... So you can very easily extend your power cable with this -->Price is also very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections