DX » Community » Reviews » DC Power Extension Cable (90CM)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjnaprstek on 08/04/2013

I'm buying these extension leads as one of the least expensive ways how to get female power connector with cable attached (i.e. I usually cut off the other side). I haven't found anything better how to attach a wall-cube power supply to e.g. screw terminals socket. Cable to connector attachment looks quite robust. Connectors give the feeling of reasonable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAllgoodnameRgon on 06/28/2013

Well built, long enough for most intended usages(90cm). It'll extend DC power. It's like a wheel that turns. None. This thing does what it's supposed to do. If you intend to use it with bicycle lights, you need to know that this is for magicshine lights only. The connector is a 5521 (sleeve is 5.5mm wide and the inside pin is 2.1mm thick), which is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylukasandrysik on 03/10/2011

--> Well it is hard to describe things like this. But I think it does what it is supposed to do. -->Standard size connectors. This size is common for example on network devices like wifi Access Points, routers, switches.... So you can very easily extend your power cable with this -->Price is also very good. For this price I can buy only the two connectors ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections