DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (20CM)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Great product short Low price and works well
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGonzule on 01/18/2015

Pros: Its short, which is great when you want to connect something to your computer, but want to keep the cable clutter down. I used mine to connect a usb drive to the front of my pc, but i was afraid somebody might accidentally kick it and break the usb port or the usb flash drive. Cons: The is... Read more

Impression:short;

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 12/08/2014

Покупал разные удлинители и переходники такого плана. Качество всегда удовлетворяло ценовую политику. Синий силиконовый матерьял плюс опплетка. Удобная длина.

USB 2.0 Extension Cable (20CM)

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byruurdkoopmans82 on 11/25/2014

Good quality

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byrodolfopontes on 11/10/2014

That's a good and strong cable! Fiz o pedido sem perceber que era um cabo macho/fêmea. Não atendeu completamente a minha necessidade, porque preciso de um macho/macho, mas nem por isso desabona a qualidade do produto, que me pareceu bem construído.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byisthewell on 10/16/2014

Excellent and simple extension cable. Very good looking and strength.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bymonkeyman3 on 07/26/2014

Pros: It's sturdy, looks nice, works properly without issues and is very well priced. I've been using mine for about a month now and no issue what so ever. Cons: None. It's a USB cable -- it either works well or it doesn't.

Impression:Low price and works well;

0 0 0

• posted byloco_desk on 07/11/2014

ALL 2.0 USB SPEED . I had mi second USB Back port blocked by mi USB wireless card. With tis cable now i have the usb port unlocked and the same speed . ------------------------- Ningun fallo tengo velocidad de USB 2.0 y mi segundo USB trasero desbloqueado. Mi adaptador wifi bloqueaba el puerto de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjainakash on 06/25/2014

nice cable. excellent packaging, very good quality. optimum length.. so no hanging cables. ideal if you want to extend the length or reach for a device or port. none really. it does exactly what it is supposed to do. i got this cable as an extension for my wifi adapter. the adapter can now be the... Read more

the cable plugged inn with my wifi with the wifi adapter

0 0 1

• posted byvaramos on 06/04/2014

USB Cable f m-m-h for use with USB connections. highly recommended for use in peripheral Infrared Connection. Connect peripherals valid in very broad base together with little space. no objection, food lovely. highly recommended product. would ask more if necessary. Perfect size for very upcoming... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitorbg2 on 03/15/2014

Perfect buy. Good Price, nice color and finishing. A Bit short cable but does the job. Fits perfectly for any USB stick which cant be plugged directly on your computer, laptop, TV, .... even connected my multimedia hard drive and it did the job None really. Would be great if a USB 3.0 version was... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere