DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Extension Cable (20CM)
Customer’s impression:
Great product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byruurdkoopmans82 on 11/25/2014

Good quality Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byjainakash on 06/25/2014

nice cable. excellent packaging, very good quality. optimum length.. so no hanging cables. ideal if you want to extend the length or reach for a device or port. none really. it does exactly what it is supposed to do. i got this cable as an extension for my wifi adapter. the adapter can now be hanged ... Read more

the cable plugged inn with my wifi with the wifi adapter

0 0 1

• posted byvaramos on 06/04/2014

USB Cable f m-m-h for use with USB connections. highly recommended for use in peripheral Infrared Connection. Connect peripherals valid in very broad base together with little space. no objection, food lovely. highly recommended product. would ask more if necessary. Perfect size for very upcoming usb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvitorbg2 on 03/15/2014

Perfect buy. Good Price, nice color and finishing. A Bit short cable but does the job. Fits perfectly for any USB stick which cant be plugged directly on your computer, laptop, TV, .... even connected my multimedia hard drive and it did the job None really. Would be great if a USB 3.0 version was available!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaos123 on 11/29/2013

This is an alright little cable. Seems like it will last. No loose connectors or anything. CHEAP too. Go Deal Extreme Its pretty short so make sure it is long enough for your needs. I like the translucent blue but it might not look great with your other equipment. Go Deal Extreme This is an alright little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguillemc23 on 08/30/2013

-Really good quality, it really seems like an expensive cable, but 4 times cheaper than the ones you can get in a store, at least in my country -It's blue and i wanted it blue! -Really useful for crowded laptops, sometimes, USB conectors don't fit, but you place one of this et voilà! -It's blue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytubegeek on 05/29/2013

If you make and break connections to your USB ports frequently, insert these cable in the jacks on your computer, so you can wear out a $1.50 cable instead of the jack on your computer. Also the position of the jack can be moved to a more convenient place. I don't really like the bright blue color, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvaan on 02/24/2013

It works, it's cheap, there is nothing more than you need. The cable is made from a durable material, it may not break on normal usage. None at all. Maybe the color is not the best election but it's just a matter of choice. It has no cons as far I can tell. It's a useful and cheap product. Go and grap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBroerben on 02/21/2013

The item looks and feels good, has a nice color and when tested, works just fine. just as I expected for a simple item like this extension cable. None Very nice to extend your television set's USB port or any other USB port to make it easier to access and to prevent the wear and tear of that port. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTreverfcb on 02/20/2013

Perfect buy. Good Price, nice color and finishing. A Bit short cable but does the job. Fits perfectly for any USB stick which cant be plugged directly on your computer, laptop, TV, .... even connected my multimedia hard drive and it did the job...Go Deal Extreme None really. Would be great if a USB 3... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections