DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 5-Pin Data/Charging Cable (20cm)
  • 5 star 30 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEarthling84 on 02/15/2014

Works great if you have a device that you don't need to be far from the USB port. Fits into ports well. Cable is flexible enough that you won't have to fight with it to get your device positioned correctly. The color of the cable is kind of nice too. None that I can think of. The cable is pretty short. Make sure that you don't need a longer one before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMichael74Rus on 01/31/2014

Great cable, so long sought. We in Russia in all stores sell only cables with connector microUSB. If even a cable with a miniUSB connector is worth it is extremely expensive ($ 6). This cable is very beautiful, it is transparent, blue, length are enough for me to connect an external hard drive, it also quality braid, from which sometimes refuse prizvoditeli.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Solid but flexible Short so can sometimes power devices by itself when they need normaly 2 mini usb cables (no promises though) Nice color and appearance Very great price Compatible with all PS3 accessories and most usb hubs None Good length/thickness ratio : thick enough to be very resilient, short but just long enough to be able to bend as much as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonier on 12/05/2013

Great little connection cable. Just hat I wanted for a portable hard drive I carry with me. It is small enough to fit into my bag and you hardly notice it is there. Build quality seems OK and the price is fantastic. I have this cable for a couple of days and so far there are no cons that I could find This cable is perfect for times you need to temporarily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygagfenix on 07/27/2013

Cheap Great shielding Nice blue color Thick isolation You can use it for external HDD, because cable is short and has excellent shielding. If your HDD works unstable or doesn't mount, you should try this cable. Contacts of one of my cables came loose after a year of heavy using: I insert and pull it several times a day. But still it is very reliable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidvh88 on 06/27/2013

First of all: the price is unbeatable in my experience! The cable itself is quite sturdy and looks well made. I've found no breakable points or other weak spots. Also the transparant blue color of the cable is a nice change from the usual black. The only con I can think of is that the cable is a bit shorter than I expected. If you use it for a laptop ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMNAlves on 06/11/2013

Great for those times and places when you don't want a long cable. VERY well shielded - this is a heavy duty cable. Transparent blue color. Great price for great quality. Transparent look makes it look rather cheap but actually it doesn't bother me at all If you need this cable, you know who you are. Sometimes you just want a short cable that doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymachadense on 05/27/2013

The cable works fine on external HD connection SAMSUMG 2.0 compeça the price, the quality is good and the main thing is that it works on an external hard drive, this cable type is hard to find. It is a little short, could have another model of the same larger cable. I can not stay very cheering the cable, as it can have bad contact or spoiling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantyo on 05/10/2013

- Its flexible more than expected. - Its long enough - Best price found on web No cons at the moment Or maybe a con could be a small (very very small:)) chose of color :P Its works with every kind of electric equipment that requires that product. For its price its the best solution for every one who need that kid of extension cable. Works with every ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZlay3r on 02/08/2013

+ small, sturdy and plugs seems to be of good quality. + i like the transparrent blue color + charges my old mp3 player fine and works for transferring aswell. + works with Garmin GPS aswell + cable is not thin like other cheaper versions of this. - Bought some not all the same lenght, though all over the 20cm advertised. well worth the money, though ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections