DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB 5-Pin Data/Charging Cable (20cm)
  • 5 star 27 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid but flexible Short so can sometimes power devices by itself when they need normaly 2 mini usb cables (no promises though) Nice color and appearance Very great price Compatible with all PS3 accessories and most usb hubs Cons:None OtherThoughts:Good length... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalonier on 12/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little connection cable. Just hat I wanted for a portable hard drive I carry with me. It is small enough to fit into my bag and you hardly notice it is there. Build quality seems OK and the price is fantastic. Cons:I have this cable for a couple of days an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidvh88 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of all: the price is unbeatable in my experience! The cable itself is quite sturdy and looks well made. I've found no breakable points or other weak spots. Also the transparant blue color of the cable is a nice change from the usual black. Cons:The only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAMNAlves on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for those times and places when you don't want a long cable. VERY well shielded - this is a heavy duty cable. Transparent blue color. Great price for great quality. Cons:Transparent look makes it look rather cheap but actually it doesn't bother me at all OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymachadense on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cable works fine on external HD connection SAMSUMG 2.0 compeça the price, the quality is good and the main thing is that it works on an external hard drive, this cable type is hard to find. Cons:It is a little short, could have another model of the same larger ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysantyo on 05/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Its flexible more than expected. - Its long enough - Best price found on web Cons:No cons at the moment Or maybe a con could be a small (very very small:)) chose of color :P Its works with every kind of electric equipment that requires that product. OtherTho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZlay3r on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ small, sturdy and plugs seems to be of good quality. + i like the transparrent blue color + charges my old mp3 player fine and works for transferring aswell. + works with Garmin GPS aswell + cable is not thin like other cheaper versions of this. Cons:- Bough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInage on 01/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Handy Mini-USB cable. Works as expected. Perfect for external harddisks and ROM burners. Blue cable makes it stand our among other similar cables. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Cons:Not so much a con but the cable feels a bit stiff compared to others I own. Apparentl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTreme on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Item as described, For situations when you need a short USB-MiniUSB cablem this is the best option, for example for External HDD 2.5". The cable has a protection for possible external interferences, that give you a good cable to transmit data from HDD to Pc. Perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypossanza on 12/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Cheap, well built. The only cable for external HDD that's works great. I used it with external hdd of different sizes, but also with mp3 players.I've never had problems with this cable. Cons:You can not choose the color. Maybe it's a cable a bit 'short but it could... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections