DX » Community » Reviews » RKM(Rikomagic) 802IV Android 4.2 Quad-Core Google TV Player w/ 2GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Air Mouse / EU
Customer’s impression:
Great product good build quality Regular quality Me gusta.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCeliaPe on 03/10/2015

Me gusta mucho, me ha dado la solución a convertir mi TV de plasma nueva en una Smart tv. Me parece muy práctico.

Impression:Me gusta.;

0 0 0

• posted byRhulanik on 02/19/2015

great product, love it the only disappointment was that it got to me late when i have already got another one from online retail that uses courier service. however thanks DX for what was a great deal. I hope DX can offer courier option as well.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byKhemist on 02/03/2015

Pros: Good build quality. Its nice that its updated to 4.4.2. The air mouse is decent but getting one with a touch screen. Come pre rooted.

Impression:good build quality;

0 0 0

• posted byGmm on 01/03/2015

Pro: Good general behavior, material quality acceptable, full HD video out Cons: A problem on the assembly process creates WIFI problems, researching in internet i found the solution is open the case, and change the antenna location to the other cap, this simnifically improves the WIFI signal of... Read more

Impression:Regular quality;

0 0 0

• posted bydriekes10 on 01/30/2014

The Rikomagic works fast and in combination with Android and xbmc it's my perfect media center! Runs all the entertainment apps without a problem. Fast delivery in the Netherlands, within a week. Remote control needs some time to get used with. No audio out on the player and the power cord is al... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere