DX » Community » Reviews » Litong 0.4" LED 4-Digit Red Display USB Power Charger Voltage Current Tester - (3~8V / 0~3A)
Customer’s impression:
Impressed Dissapointed Doesn't work
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMJdub on 10/03/2014

I was a little bit worried that the low price would mean low quality, however this product functions perfectly for me. It is a "straight" style instead of "right-angle" style so it doesn't block neighboring ports. I have been using this to easily test the voltage of the power supply on various USB ports/... Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byxeneizes on 09/29/2014

Pros: as simple as it can be, good assembly. Cons: my example of this tester doesn't work. If plugged to charger, tester just shows random current (about 1.5A), even if cable and device are not plugged to this tester. I guess voltage is random too. Device is not charging if connected to the cable->tester-... Read more

Nice device but not functioning Nice device but not functioning

Impression:Dissapointed,Doesn't work;

0 0 0

• posted byFredComp on 04/09/2014

An excellent meter to test voltage comes from a USB connector. Also measure the current that is extracted from the USB connector. That way is to check whether the USB connector is not overloaded. The figures are clearly legible. There is no external power required. The meter every few seconds the voltage ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDwaynario on 02/25/2014

plug & play, just works as you plug it in Could be a little bit smaller Could be a little bit smaller, but it's nice the way it is. Maybe the next version could be a little bit smaller. I've tried this out with a wall plug, with my macbook pro, and several other devices, as far as I could see it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkobylan on 02/24/2014

looks like standard USB flash memory so you should not have problem to push it into any USB port 0.1A 0.01V measurement resolution little thick 15mm (not 12mm as stated) unnecessary thick display modul used display is not readable in standard lit condition (display module has light reflecting segments ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPA0SPP on 02/19/2014

Good build quality, looks very nice and is accurate. You can see while loading a device when the battery is full loaded, then the loading current is very low. When I'm charging my digital camera I also can read data from the cam, so data will pass through. Brightness of the display is not very bright.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections