DX » Community » Reviews » Litong 0.4" LED 4-Digit Red Display USB Power Charger Voltage Current Tester - (3~8V / 0~3A)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFredComp on 04/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An excellent meter to test voltage comes from a USB connector. Also measure the current that is extracted from the USB connector. That way is to check whether the USB connector is not overloaded. The figures are clearly legible. There is no external power required. The... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDwaynario on 02/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:plug & play, just works as you plug it in Cons:Could be a little bit smaller OtherThoughts:Could be a little bit smaller, but it's nice the way it is. Maybe the next version could be a little bit smaller. I've tried this out with a wall plug, with my macbook pro, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymkobylan on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:looks like standard USB flash memory so you should not have problem to push it into any USB port 0.1A 0.01V measurement resolution Cons:little thick 15mm (not 12mm as stated) unnecessary thick display modul used display is not readable in standard lit condition (display m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPA0SPP on 02/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality, looks very nice and is accurate. You can see while loading a device when the battery is full loaded, then the loading current is very low. When I'm charging my digital camera I also can read data from the cam, so data will pass through. Cons:Brightness... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections