DX » Community » Reviews » THCHI CM-11 Rechargeable Digital Voice Recorder MP3 Player - Gray (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Good but not nice Ok only 1 problem
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystefanko on 11/30/2014

Pros: Its a very cheap recorder and it does what it promises. It comes with line cable, earphones, USB cable, microphone and more thing, so it has all you need for start record. Cons: The material is very good, seems like can be broken easy but still a strong one. I tryed to record a Line and i had to ... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byDanimola56 on 11/20/2014

Pros: Its a very cheap recorder and it does what it promises. It comes with line cable, earphones, USB cable, microphone and more thing, so it has all you need for start record. Cons: The material its very weak, not solid at all, seems like can be broken easy but still a strong one. I tryed to record ... Read more

Impression:Good but not nice;

0 0 0

• posted byhorizons82 on 11/19/2014

Product arrive in 1 month (Italy), all right This digital voice recorder is userfrendly, light, and works good, but the record is a little bit disturbed. I ear some little noise like "zic" and registration is not clean al all Microphone seems good or is the cause of the noise, I didn't try with another ... Read more

Impression:Ok only 1 problem;

0 0 0

• posted bySkilletini on 07/03/2014

-First off, really great quality audio! Crystal clear, almost no static or noise, sensitive mic. -It's easy to use. -Each recording is a separate audio file, named automatically by date and time of recording. -Reeeeally small (about the size of two Bic lighters taped together). -Comes with nifty lapel ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections