DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Stainless Steel Shelled Fan for Electronics DIY (220~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoutsh on 01/18/2014

Cheap, works constantly for more than 2 months without a problem. not too loud. the protecting metal cage is attached with zip-ties, and might touch the fan and make annoying noise on some angles. It's easy to fix by banding it a little bit. the engine part heats up a little bit, but as I said it is working just fine for more than 2 months straight,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysonnox on 11/20/2013

its cheap. The fan quality is great. Solid metal construction and run very quiet. I had it installed as add on to my bathroom central vent which is always very bad. Since having the fan on, the bathroom is dried within 10mins. Ordered 2 fans but one of them came with broken wires. No so much of issue for me as I have to extend the wiring to make it ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytom13n on 01/15/2013

I compared prices of this item since a long time ! ! ! DX have the best price and more if you buy 3 or more in the same time. Excellent to cool your growbox or to brass the air for your plants. They will be stronger and bigger with that! big industrial smell the first 24 hours but it's not a real problem for me. don't forget to buy adaptator plugs if ... Read more

Sunon in action Cool Tube
    0 0
  • posted byParrotile on 09/09/2011

Decent physical size, and good airflow. Using it in a heat transfer system, and it has been running continuously for a number of months without any problem whatsoever. A little bit noisy, and the heatshrink cable protection was already damaged on arrival. Not a major problem since it was to be hardwired in anyhow. Does the job, for a fifth of the local ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygundulas on 10/26/2010

Relatively quiet Smooth operation clean design Solid build A 220V product with a 110V plug This is a continuing annoyance. Why are 220V products being shipped with American plugs? To sell more adapter plugs? Dealextreme has some great deals, but this is one thing that has to be sorted out as this is the third item to come like this. The casing is aluminum ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRomByDan on 05/08/2010

Surprisingly well-built. Considering the price, I thought I'll get yet another cheap fan. You know, kinda like stock ones in most PC cases - just a bit larger and working off AC mains, instead of 12V DC. But when I've put my hands on it - I've realized it's a real bargain. The casing is made of some kind of aluminum alloy, and is massive enough to eliminate ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections