Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuivs on 10/26/2013

Product is easy to use and quite straightforward. It keeps cables tightly tied and helps maintain things organised. Also, having five different colors might help distinguish similar cables (as in they have the same ports but different voltage or such). None that I can tell, but perhaps the length might be too large depending on what you want it for,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybernardolago on 01/25/2013

Cheap, velcro, no mysteries, just roll the cables you want to attach and you are done. Great to have tons in the house so you can always have available when needed. None so far, I've bought at least 50 of these all last very long the velcro is very well made. I have a lot of these at home and at work so I can always have available when I need. Always ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysalamakarim on 11/21/2012

good! easy to use - i like the great bright colors - it is long and sturdy enough for thicker and longer cables. it is very reliable! you can tie up many cables together! none that i can see so far. may be it would be cool to produce some in white, grey or black so that it is inconspicuous when you do not want the bright colours and cable ties to be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHostron on 09/26/2012

Simple to use. Very good quality! Does what it have to do. Good price for this awesome product! Nice packaged! Works with different types of cables. I prefer black as color (that's looking more professional), but it is ok. No more cons, like this cable ties! Best cable ties for this price I think. Nice to use! Nice packaged.. Well, a very nice purchase.... Read more

The cable ties
    1 0
  • posted bySamma on 09/04/2012

I have tried several of DX's cable ties, but these are my favourite. Cheap and good quality. I just ordered 15 packs... I use them both for neatly storing all kinds of cables (chargers, USB-cables, other), and for cable management for my computer and TV/HiFi. None I can think of. I would have liked to see these offered in single colour packages. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBluesOverdrive on 08/14/2012

Good cable ties! Nice colors, stylish, it works great, makes me happy :D The price is cheap and it is well made, quality cable ties. Good Buy, great deal, extreme! No cons on this one! Five stars rating! Really. I will buy again, no doubt. These are awesome cable ties. No more cable mess! These are great for guitar cables, but will work with every cable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 01/02/2012

-They are what you expect them to be -They come in sweet colors -The velcro is top notch -They only come in a pack of five I use these primarily for managing all the cables behind my computer. They work great and make it easy to find the cables in the dark being so brightly covered. If the bunch of cables is to wide for one strap you can always use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyriusbe on 11/15/2011

I was using for my computer wire "colson" link (use one only) or some plastified metal wire (used to attach materials delivered to me, or some other usage you may think of). But each time i want to change I was to change the colson or i was hoping I will be able to reuse the plastified wire. With this "scratch" link (velcro), no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byT3Knical on 04/19/2011

- The bright colors allow to easily know what cable you are looking at. - They are not too long or to short. - They don't have the silly loop on the end like a lot of velcro straps. - The name is the same both ways! - The bright colors can stand out from behind the desk if you are hiding cables. - Maybe sell in large packs of 10. Would be a better amount.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLoeken on 12/31/2010

These are great for sorting up you loose cables, a big + is that these are different colours unlike local store´s eqvivalent products, which are same colours, also, the local eqvivalent is much more expensive. I think there should be more ties in each package, ten in each would be more appropriate. They could also be longer/larger, because you cant ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections