DX » Community » Reviews » HSDPA USB 2.0 Wireless Modem Adapter with TF Card Slot
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHugoH1961 on 03/31/2011

works well and instantly under windows description says it can be used under mac and linux as well, but does not out of the box...perhaps anyone has some ideas? Would like to have it worked under Android. Hi, it seems to be a 3G modem. I bought it, because it is written in the article description that ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymagraosc on 03/31/2011

Simple to install and use. the card resder function is very good Simples de instalar e de usar. a função de leitor de cartao é muito boa none Nenhum por enquanto This device works fine in the TIM 3G network in Brazil/SC, florianopolis region. I don´t test in others operators Funciona ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byheadhoncho on 03/25/2010

love it but in Oz [Australia] found the best software touse was: http://www.business.vodafone.com/site/bus/public/enuk/support/10_productsupport/laptop_connectivity/40_software/software/10_latest/p_pc.jsp I use a V/F offshoot and s/ware allows me set up 4 that. Cheap price as long as u have s/ware to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysando8 on 02/21/2010

When it works it is very fast but most of the time it doesn't work. Doesn't find any networks most of the time when I know there ARE networks available. Client software very basic and buggy. Get error "Incorrect size of the structure" ??? error when trying to logon. The problems might be solved with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections