DX » Community » Reviews » IP Wireless WIFI/LAN Camera with Night Vision and Pan/Tilt Motors
  • 5 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynadimm on 12/19/2012

Works well. Really good features on the web interface, multiple user accounts, guest accounts, alarm detection (no alarm in this model). Instruction manual is very informative, except that the screenshots are in Chinese, but that's not a major problem. Very easy to setup, almost plug and play. The night vision is very good for the price. The camera ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspfcel on 09/15/2012

It does what it promises to do... Night vision works fine, picture quality is acceptable. E-mail notification worked fine, although it filled mail box... Wireless was easily setup. Night vision LEDs could be off during daytime! There is no information on package and manual about software support and where to find it... but one can easily find it on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHgtcba on 09/01/2012

-Good builed quality -Infrared nightvision works fine. -Extended wireless reach. -Motion sensor. -Really nice packaging. -Cames with a user friendly software. -Cames with bracket for installing the cam on walls. - Image cuality is good -Tilt motors works perfectly -The sound is not good at all it has an unwanted noise. -The streaming of wireless is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelenicskyers on 07/30/2012

Very good quality (much better than most common CCD Cameras), Pan, Tilt, Night Vision works very fine. Good plastic and Wifi signal is good. The computer software can handle much cameras and also record video with audio, firmware updates a maygion website. Bad web interface (can be user customized), some times the image just freezes, definetly not waterproof,... Read more

The mainboard. The Camera. A generic USB Sonix. Good one! Stepper motor for rotation :D Close to cameraboard. Sonix USB Chip Dissasembled camera. Testing Camera on my computer. Works fine! :D
    1 0
  • posted bycaj380 on 04/21/2012

Live video works on every web browser you can think of! Instructions are very clear and detailed. Works with iPhone app "IP Cam Viewer Pro". Very easy setup. If you don't want to use internet explorer for audio, it comes with good windows software. You can't record, take pictures, or listen to sound unless you are in Internet Explorer, the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byODemon on 07/02/2011

Automatism of operating. Simplicity of install and operation. IR light for night mode. Wi-Fi and LAN in one cam. Mobile phone www interface. Possibility of external consumer connections (IN + OUT). The price. The PAN TILT drives - it's awesome!!! I don't see any. really for that price it perfect. I set it up in a clinic on a doctors demand and he was ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysmachielse on 06/18/2011

Camera looks nice from the outside, not that robust in terms of plastic used, looks a little bit cheap (it was cheap) camera supports flip and mirror of the video-image. really useful if you hang the camera on the sealing. the web / management interface is limited. you cannot set/activate the IR LED's, so I assume they are always active. web-interface ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlosmaug on 05/18/2011

- It does work with ZoneMinder - Image quality is not too bad ZM General Tab Maximum FPS: 6 Alarm Maximum FPS: 4 Reference Image Blend %ge: 9 Souece Tab Remote Protocol: http Remote Method: simple Remote Host Name: [IP o dns name] Remote Host Path: /snap.jpg?usr=admin&pwd=admin Remote Image Colours: 24 bit Capture Width (pixels): 320 Capture Height ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPalumbus on 02/10/2011

- The cam is very easy to setup. - Works even great on my Android phone using the smartphone option. - Silent pan/tilt movement - IPCamMaster software works great - American powerplug not useable in EU - An alternative Powersypply needs 2A minimum or it wont work - No power-on light I found several updates of the software and firmwareupdates. Haven'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrQuan on 04/18/2010

Easy to setup, video feed is live and very responsive over wireless (6m from access point). Automatic panning. Night vision never worked! I don't know why, others say it's great. This can only be used with Internet Explorer!! Any video recording, etc needs a PC on and IE running on the camera webpage. Picture is noisey and mic is very loud and distorted.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections