DX » Community » Reviews » 0.8" LCD Touch Activated Digital Projection Clock (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
Bueno calidad Tegnologico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykevinqc on 11/12/2014

Me encantó mucho este producto, nunca había tenido un producto con tal calidad, impresionante. Muchas gracias por la satisfacción Read more

Impression:Bueno, calidad, Tegnologico;

0 0 0

• posted byvgroen on 07/31/2012

+ Bright and clear projection + Digits size 6cm per 1m of projection distance + Alarm clock (not loud) + Hourly chime (switchable) + switchable 12/24 hour display and projection + Split power of projection LEDs and clock + Nice fadeout of projection + You can change batteries without loosing time set ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvp1988 on 04/26/2010

Projection clock looks interesting and attention making! Probably friends, family, girlfriend will like it! Projection is very bright at night, and even with sleepy eyes you can see it! LED`s are bright and gives interesting effects!! looks good in interior!! The manual is in french! So to understand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneoranga on 04/08/2010

The light is clear at night Nice fade effect when light is going to be shutdown after a few seconds It's cheap Got two units and one keeps loosing the time so it's completely useless as clock The color lights in the white sphere is not really useful. The projection can not be targeted, it's always straight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkCook on 09/11/2009

Nice little clock - I bought it for my wife's side of the bed so she could easily project the time on the ceiling without having to find a watch in the dark or turn on the light. Works great for that! Press down on the dome and the time is projected in small, bright numbers for around 20 seconds, fading ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections