DX » Community » Reviews » Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (67mm)
Customer’s impression:
Aucun Bon Produit
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystef140382 on 12/12/2014

J'ai eu beaucoup de mal au début à m'en servir car il faut être très proche de l'objet à photographier. L'effet macro est bon avec une focale élevée la profondeur de champ et sympa. Cet objectif permet de réaliser des photos en macro à très faible cout Read more

Impression:Bon Produit,Aucun;

0 0 0

• posted by87marcospaulo on 11/22/2012

This lens has a good zoom magnification, has a good price and good quality too... is quite difficult to take good pictures with this lens due to the difficulty of focusing the objective I bought this lens with the intention to test the zoom it provides .... I was a little decepicionado with the result ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhernantojo7 on 09/17/2012

Quite accurate image for very close macro takes. Very easy to isntall and to use when using a reflex camera. Does not come with a case o something to protect from scatchs. I personally used in very close takes of small objects, giving a great image with a very short focus range getting the effect I was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStatict on 09/06/2012

Quite easy to use - just slap on the filter and you essentially have a glorified magnifying glass that does what it needs to do. The magnification is good and allows focus on much shorter ranges than the lenses should, with very minor artefacts. The lens filter curves out quite a bit and you can't use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykalbasik on 07/11/2011

Excellent lens, does not chromatic aberration and distortion. It would be interesting to increase more than 20x, but it is also good. Also, there might be a stray light from the flash side. Not sure about the practical applicability of the lens, but it's a wonderful toy for entertainment photographer.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections