DX » Community » Reviews » Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySkatje on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is very cheap compared to a real macro lens. Ofcouse it doesn't magnify as much as a big lense does, but for this price it's a great complement to my other lenses and camera's. It's very easy and quick to use (just screw it on your normal lense and you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramonchix on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good materials (metal) and optic, the photo quality is very good and ist easy to use in a Nikon d5100. Use short focal for this one. the tele dont work with this one, because is for short focal distance. Cons:None, ist a great product for macro photos and for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This was just a little toy I picked up to try out and am pretty happy with. I have used it on numerous occasions for insects and coins and what not. Image quality is decent, but not great. Cons:Very soft around the edges, don't expect it to replace a proper ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhemabh on 03/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using this MACRO FILTER since many days -- I use it to take closeup photos of various Natural Surroundings... Focal Length goes get reduced... It is of Good Built -- Good Solid Body & Strong Glass... It is Ideal for Good Magnification for Any M... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevandroalves on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lens are very good for its price. I make some tests and it proves its quality. Very nice ampliation and aspect of the photograps taken with those. I helps me to take some pictures that wasnt possible only with the "naked" telephoto lens. Essas l... Read more

Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm) Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm) Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm)
    1 0
  • posted by87marcospaulo on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This lens has a good zoom magnification, has a good price and good quality too... Cons:is quite difficult to take good pictures with this lens due to the difficulty of focusing the objective OtherThoughts:I bought this lens with the intention to test the zoom... Read more

2 0
  • posted byemanuelsimoes on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice for those macro pictures you wont be hable to make, without a proper lens. Very good if you can't buy a macro lens. Cons:It is not the same as if you own a macro lens, but it is a good substitute. It's a bit dificult to focus and I woul recomend the use o... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBraydenCline on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Does what it's supposed to do -The pictures are always clear -There's a great price on it -No scratches Cons:-Haven't found a single con OtherThoughts:If you're a professional photographer and order this product, please don't complain about it, it's a super cheap price... Read more

2 0
  • posted byivanflavio on 08/19/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price. Your fit is good. I'll post some pictures as soon as possible. Cons:None yet. OtherThoughts:I'm very amateur in photography. My machine is a Canon SX 20is. For those who like and know how to take photos in macro, I believe it is a good and cheap inv... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections