DX » Community » Reviews » Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm)
Customer’s impression:
asomobroso
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPablo_1985 on 11/28/2014

desconfiaba porque no es marca conocida, al menos para mi. pero la verdad que ni diferencias con las mejores marcas... Read more

Impression:asomobroso;

0 0 0

• posted bySkatje on 11/13/2013

The price is very cheap compared to a real macro lens. Ofcouse it doesn't magnify as much as a big lense does, but for this price it's a great complement to my other lenses and camera's. It's very easy and quick to use (just screw it on your normal lense and you're ready to go) and comes in a firm plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramonchix on 11/12/2013

Good materials (metal) and optic, the photo quality is very good and ist easy to use in a Nikon d5100. Use short focal for this one. the tele dont work with this one, because is for short focal distance. None, ist a great product for macro photos and for low cost, so love this one. low pice and good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajwitz on 03/18/2013

This was just a little toy I picked up to try out and am pretty happy with. I have used it on numerous occasions for insects and coins and what not. Image quality is decent, but not great. Very soft around the edges, don't expect it to replace a proper macro lens, but in a pinch or for hobbyists this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhemabh on 03/14/2013

I have been using this MACRO FILTER since many days -- I use it to take closeup photos of various Natural Surroundings... Focal Length goes get reduced... It is of Good Built -- Good Solid Body & Strong Glass... It is Ideal for Good Magnification for Any Macro Photography... I recommend it for anyone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byevandroalves on 12/26/2012

This lens are very good for its price. I make some tests and it proves its quality. Very nice ampliation and aspect of the photograps taken with those. I helps me to take some pictures that wasnt possible only with the "naked" telephoto lens. Essas lentes são muito boas para o pre&#231... Read more

Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm) Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm) Premium 10X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (52mm)

0 0 1

• posted by87marcospaulo on 11/22/2012

This lens has a good zoom magnification, has a good price and good quality too... is quite difficult to take good pictures with this lens due to the difficulty of focusing the objective I bought this lens with the intention to test the zoom it provides .... I was a little decepicionado with the result ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byemanuelsimoes on 10/15/2012

Nice for those macro pictures you wont be hable to make, without a proper lens. Very good if you can't buy a macro lens. It is not the same as if you own a macro lens, but it is a good substitute. It's a bit dificult to focus and I woul recomend the use of a tripod to get better image focusing. Nothing ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBraydenCline on 08/29/2012

-Does what it's supposed to do -The pictures are always clear -There's a great price on it -No scratches -Haven't found a single con If you're a professional photographer and order this product, please don't complain about it, it's a super cheap price, and comes in handy if you only use it occasionally,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byivanflavio on 08/19/2010

Very good price. Your fit is good. I'll post some pictures as soon as possible. None yet. I'm very amateur in photography. My machine is a Canon SX 20is. For those who like and know how to take photos in macro, I believe it is a good and cheap investment. Buy because it's cheap and if you do not like ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections