DX » Community » Reviews » E27 8W LED Corn light Warm White 3200K 1260lm SMD 5630 (AC 220V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Great! Amazing
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBytX on 02/13/2015

For this price light that is emitting from this lightbulb is more than good. I highlly recommend this product to anyone who want to cheaply light house. The cons are that the overall quality and design of this product could be better.

Impression:good;

1 0 0

• posted byFOTON1965 on 02/07/2015

Первый раз покупаю сыетодиодную лампу, от 8 ватт заявленых производителем свету как от 65Вт. лампы накаливания с приятным желтоватым цветом. По факту потребление от сети 0,064 А. а это все 14Вт. Отношение продавца приятно порадовало, давно не встречал такого участия. Оценка пять из пяти!!!

Impression:хорошо,E27 8W LED Кукуруза свет теплый белый 3200K 1260lm;

0 0 0

• posted bycristion on 02/05/2015

Lights as a 50 W incandescent bulb but consumes much lesser. Very pleasant light colour. I'll command others in the future. Package received very fast (I used regular mail): 10 days!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byviliamsu on 02/04/2015

Nie je to čo som očakával , vyžarované svetlo na 1260 lm je slabšie ako ma 100W klasická žiarovka ..........................................................................................................................................

Impression:Veľmi dobrá;

0 0 0

• posted bytumortrix on 02/01/2015

Better than expected, but to be honest, didn't know that to expect. Enough for a 12 sq mt room. The only con is that one of the 3 I bought was not working.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bynalycortez on 02/01/2015

very fast , very good

0 0 0

• posted by8766501 on 01/31/2015

Pros: Barata, buena luz, suficiente para un escritorio de unos 15 m2 Contra: Ninguno, que duré! Recomendaría comprar esta luz a los demás usuarios que estén interesados en ella. Yo, voy a por más!

Impression:Very good,Barato,Recomendado;

0 0 0

• posted byjohnkarabinis on 01/30/2015

easy to install.nice light. for its price is very good. I am electrician and I thnk thiw lamp is very good

0 0 0

• posted byolegtrn on 01/29/2015

Light was sent well protected. Product perfectly in line with the price performance ratio. You'll be able to recommend to your friends.

we refer you to the product shown we refer you to the product shown we refer you to the product shown we refer you to the product shown we refer you to the product shown we refer you to the product shown

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 1

• posted bykarnejki on 01/21/2015

Pros: Very good light bulb. It is really very bright with a very pleasent light temperature. I think you can easily change it for your classic 75W light bulb. It is really much better than energy saving light bulbs, because it turns on immediately at 100%. cons: not really any that i can see for... Read more

Very good choice for very reasonable price Very good choice for very reasonable price

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections