DX » Community » Reviews » E27 8W LED Corn light Warm White 3200K 1260lm SMD 5630 (AC 220V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Bright Great!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDilanJ on 06/23/2015

I'm very happy with the light temperature provided by the light bulbs. They don't have the overpowering white light that you normally associate with LED light bulbs.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysend2tal on 06/20/2015

just bought 2 more bulbs.

0 0 0

• posted by8160780 on 06/10/2015

the E24 LED are really good quality. happy to recieve in 2-3 weeks time without any shipment cost.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfezzo on 06/09/2015

Bought two of these - very satisfied - they seem to require quite a small amount of electricity, since even the static energy from the plastic container was enough to light some of the leds a bit, when removing from the box. The glow is as described warm and gives off a cosy light - but don't at... Read more

Impression:good,Very good,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byshaharazzad on 06/03/2015

A+++ Product, fast shipping, 100% satisfied. THNX.

0 0 0

• posted bywarongt on 05/29/2015

Most LED bulb I've used are not so good at dispersing light as they tend to project light upward if I put it in a floor lamp. No problem with this one as the tiny LED chip is all around the light and disperse light all around equally. Pros: great price, bright, uniform light profile. Cons: build... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9125203 on 05/27/2015

nížší svítivost přibližně 700 lumelů ale garantovaná až 1200 lumelů jinak svítivost podle spotřeby uspokojivá můžu doporučit místo klasické šedesáti vatové žárovky

Impression:Velmi dobře;

0 0 0

• posted byalenspiegl on 05/26/2015

Perfect light bulb. It is very bright and the olour (temperature) is great, one of the best I saw. Price is good as delivery time. I'll buy few more. Recommende!

0 0 0

• posted byChrisSluis on 05/14/2015

This is the second pne I buy now and they both work excellent. Great amount of light emitted and the design with many LEDs is loved by my wife. She actually asked me to order the second one.

Impression:Excellent amount of light;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 05/12/2015

Really functional lamp, not made voor it's apperence... but of good quality! I now ordered 6 pcs, Ordered 1 before and another 4 of a different colour.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: