DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Mini Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySophievm on 07/04/2013

lot's of smoke, easy to charge by usb (you only have to twist the cap and plug it in) fun packaging. I'm yet finding out if something like this works for me but I haven't had the urge to smoke today so I guess it does. it's also easy to see when it needs to be charged (the light flashes when it does)... Read more

usb charging apart smoking

0 0 0

• posted bymartinc1098 on 12/13/2011

-Weight is good -Dimension king-size -Satisfying mouthfulls -Fast recharge -Realistic look -Way better than slims! Cardboard pack is cheap and wont last long. Like any e-cigs of its kind,dont puff on it repeatedly or it will get hot on your lips;not a con per se,just a common thing we all do! The carts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnoplau on 09/12/2011

I bought this for myself just to try out and mess around with. I don't smoke, but I let a few friends who do smoke try it out and they say it feels much like the real thing, minus the weight so that's good. The vapor is very good as there isn't too much or less. I found the paint is easy to chip (With ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysnoplau on 08/16/2011

I bought this for myself just to try out and mess around with. I don't smoke, but I let a few friends who do smoke try it out and they say it feels much like the real thing, minus the weight so that's good. I found the paint is easy to chip (With little effort you can scrape a little off with your finger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohn33 on 10/21/2010

it is cheap, great gift for friends,good lots of smoke or vipor,good size same as the real cigarettes, have to suck harder as time gose by.fools everyone that they thinks you are smoking a real cigarette. the bad things is that i don't know that the e-cigarettes smoke is good or bad for you. the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byburkaygenc on 07/01/2010

Great little gadget to help you quit smoking. Well it won't make you quit smoking. Only your brain can do that. But this thing definitely helps you decrease the amount of real cigarettes you smoke. If you generally know what an e-cig is, well this is one. Cheap build quality. I ordered a second one because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJazzpirate on 06/23/2010

Worked immediately out of the box, flavor was pleasant. nothing like a real cigarette, but whatever, it was enjoyable, and totally looks like a real cigarette. the tip lights, the vapor is thick and smokey looking. worked GREAT for my Hunter S. Thompson costume. It was supposed to be a gift for my parents ... Read more

0 0 0

• Ehh
    posted byRawrPeanuts on 06/02/2010

I guess it replaces cigarettes for some people. Can't really argue with that. Cheap... really cheap (compared to the prices here) Cartridges came honey flavored. Would prefer regular flavored. Doesn't offer same satisfaction as a regular smoke. Too weak, might just be the fillings... which are apparently ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrestic on 01/11/2010

Does what it meant to- keeps you from smoking, and allows you to smoke it in your room. I bought it, because I had to go out to smoke, and it's a freaking cold winter in here. The real smoke coming out, but others can not smell it. Well, the biggest concern is that I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT AM I BREATH ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPresko on 01/04/2010

Unit is good made. I've dropped it a couple times without any scratch. USB charger works super. Battery is charging for 1/2 hour may be less. The owners manual wasnt very clear. After charging i`ve show any dimmed light instead of red the inner led just shuts down :) When the device is in use some times ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections