DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 10-Refills (Random Flavor)
  • 5 star 56 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought many of them because at first I bought just one but after my frieds see it and tell him what the price it has they want it too so I order around 20 of them and everybody likes it around me. Cons:This product has no cons at all OtherThoughts:Price is r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycjmagic on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:i like the package very eye catchy i like the small compact size of the cig no bigger then the length of a lighter i also like the fact that its safe to smoke and around other i really like the fact that it doesnt stain all the whites in my house to yellowish brown and mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybardassi on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like a real cigar Taste like a real cigar (Camel Flavor) Feels like a real cigar Nice built quality Small and light Nice vapor Cons:Didnt found any cons on these ones. If you smoke a lot I would recommend at least 2 or 3. OtherThoughts:This is certainly th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylitvinau on 09/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good strong taste. The flavor was just regular. Looks, feels and tastes like real cigarette. Came with the charger. Didn't take 8 hours to charge like the package said. It was more like 2 hours. Cons:I didn't really find any cons. It is more for personal use, becau... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuickening on 09/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Produce's smoke (it actually works..!). - Again, the price is very, very good for a product like this, shipping all over the world. - It's nice to experiment with different flavours. Cons:I've now had experience with a little 5 of these (and others )electronic cigarettes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykezo2000 on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very good cigarette. If anyone want's to try how it is and how it's working it's great for that. It's good to find out if you can be without normal cigarette. Cons:Well, cons. There aren't many cons. First and most important, battery is very weak. It can last for... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypacoyos on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this item is realy good, i use it and is really good, its work really good, it taste like a real cigarrete, in my opinion, this is a really good way to smoke less, its works really good and it look cool, i really recomend this item Cons:like everything the good things c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanto2011 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:low price!!! easy to use!! 10 refills will last me a long time since the first lasts much longer than 100 shots Cons:the battery the first few days I did not last long, but it is very simple to load .. usb charger is very useful and easy to use .. OtherThoughts:nice gad... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliuswa on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap Good packaging Cons:Quite slow shipping (2 Weeks to Sydney Metro) All (4) electrical cigarettes had "high" level of nicotine. OtherThoughts:Ordered 4 they were all High Nicotine. Would have preferred to specifically order the nicotine leve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirononreverse on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This looks and feels almost like a real cigarette. There's just enough restriction on the draw to feel realistic and it produces a decent amount of vapour. I ordered two and left one to charge for the full 8 hours whilst I charged one til the light went out and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections