DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills
  • 5 star 72 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 56 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 3 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought one before more than a year and it still works good, just charge the battery and enjoy. Cons:When you want to pause your smoking you have to unpluged the fill because when it on you cant put it on the case. It is little bit large to put on the charger... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybardsidhe on 11/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does what it says fits in pocket does not glow like a real cigarette so no getting hassled to use only in smoking areas. can change flavours. Cons:charging without an extension cable is annoying as it sits awkward against the Wall Charger or laptop. battery seems to pro... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfriman62 on 06/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact Cigarette (almost as normal in size). The blue LED instead of red. Made good filament. A simple change of the capsules. The set is not a bad flavor cocoa. Reusable. There is a full-charge indicator. Cons:Large box. Inconvenient charging. The manual is not that tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalYeho on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:best e-cig i ever had, get's alot of vapor and wort the price! im sure about it, BEST OF DX! come's with like a cigarette pack really comfortable and feel good on my pocket. With Hidden USB port (awesome!) and with refills holder!!! made from hard plastic (the... Read more

cigarette cigarette Cigarette Cigarette Cigarette
    0 0
  • posted byabzyv on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good to get you into electronic cigarets. The cartridges last about 80 - 100 puffs. The case is useful. The refills provided are not too bad but i would buy some more when ordering this product. This is still lasting afte about 6 months of use. still use it on an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRacvic on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like a real cigarette, easy to use, long battery life (I don't smoke too much, so I didn't need to charge for 3 days), smell ok Cons:I don't see any cons for this price. It does exactly it says it does. The flavor is not so good, but we can buy a different one. Coul... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystas1345 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good thing. I personally helped to reduce the consumption of cigarettes tobachnyh tripled. Very handy box that acts as a repository and a charger. Quite nicely done. The case does not emit strong odors. All made ??it very convenient. You can open and cl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTapabrata on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price of the Electronic cigarette is cheap and very much affordable. The quality seems good. This is an excellent tool to help somebody who wants to stop smoking in ones own pace. Cons:The smoke is not very thick compared to real cigarettes which contains to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybetovaldes on 03/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a product quite innovative, high quality, best price I've found so far by the number of refills you have compared with similar products on the market, the option of charging via USB is excellent and the battery life, the size is quite practical, as the common pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2012lucky777 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very stylish and useful chrager. Great for in the go. You never forget your charger at home. The electronic cigarette looks just like real ones. Cons:The cigarette will produce good vapor but is not consistent. Refills do not last very long at all. Takes a lon... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections