DX » Community » Reviews » CY MH-067 Slimport MyDP to HDMI 1.5m HDTV Full HD Adapter Cable for Google Nexus 4 / 5 / Nexus 7
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 06/10/2014

-I wrote a review of this already, but I liked it so I bought another one to keep at home! -Good build quality -Outputs a Nexus 5 in 1080p via HDMI Slimport -Can charge your phone via extra tether while using HDMI -Plug area that goes into the TV is slightly bulky, so it may not fit if the port is too narrow. Get this, or even 2 of these, if you take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 03/20/2014

-Great value. Similar product anywhere else is much more expensive. -Cable is a good length. Was able to sit the phone on my coffee table and other end attached to TV. -Great build quality. Does not feel cheap. -Good image quality output to TV, full 1080p Non that I am able to observed, Performs its intended purpose! Great if you are on the go and want ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bypatrickpinto on 03/14/2014

It's very easy to use, just plug and enjoy it. I am the owner of a Nexus 4 and it worked like a charm, doens't need any special configuration or app. The quality of the image and sound it provides it's great, really 1080p. The overall quality of the product is great, does exactly what it supose to. The price is OK. Could not find any cons. It's a great ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections