DX » Community » Reviews » Cross and Trigram Screw Drivers 2-piece Kit for NDS NDSL and Wii
  • 5 star 277 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 58 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySoftario on 06/06/2014

If you need to disassemble your DS, DS lite, DSi or 3DS, this is a must have. I have bought 3 of these great set of screw drivers (1 kit in my home, another in my work and the last one in my utility kit) and they always get the job done. None whatsoever. They are Screw drivers, not some fancy gadget with led or something electrical. I would love that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjesusornelas on 06/01/2014

Those srew drivers helped me out to disassembly my Nintendo DS without any complication. Not the best quality but not the worse too, the quality goes according to the price :). If i didn't had these screw drivers i would definitely buy them again here. Buy the screw drivers if you need to use them a couple of times, if you wanna use them to disassembly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamerzz on 05/06/2014

Its fine, it does what it should but it could be made a bit sturdier. 1 of the screwdriwers has magnetic powers(don't remember which one) If you use more force than normally the tip of it will eventually break, could be made better. Only one of them has magnetic power while other doesn't, you can't lift big screws only the small one's. Using it for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythree3wolfs on 05/01/2014

These are almost impossible to find anywhere. The price is fantastic. They work for DS, GBA, game cartridges and all sorts of toys, too. In fact this is my second set. I got my first set about 4 years ago and that set is still working great. Just wanted a second set to keep in the garage. Non that I can think of. They work perfectly. I have repaired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuget on 02/07/2014

Those screw drivers are really handy to open up your Nintendo DS. They are easy to use. Of course you will need to know what you are doing before opening up your DS. I used it to try to fix my DS Arrow key's. After opening my DS I've found out that my rubbers were broken! So I got to replace those There aren't any? Those are screw drivers... The small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydlmerrifield on 02/04/2014

Works perfectly for my Nintendo DS lite. The trigram screwdriver is a necessity. The other screwdriver works well, too. The plastic handle has a few rough corners. The plastic can be a little sharp, but nothing that would cut. That is the only down side I have seen. If the handle had been smoothed out this would be a perfect tool. I may take sand sandpaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Perfect for performing repairs and cleanups on consoles and phones Can be used to open GBA cartridges Cheap Good quality Feels like quality screwdrivers None Useful precision screwdrivers. Think about opening and cleaning (if only dusting) the insides of portable consoles and controlers. With the time these devices spend in our hands, or being lugged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoland123123 on 12/29/2013

Very good quality. If you own a NDS or any variation of this portable Nintendo unit you will need this screwdriver. Get it at an affordable price. none that I could think off. Color Maybe, I don´t like red but this does not affect functionality I do not get to use it too often because the NDS had only 2 repairs but when I use it it is a must have.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytwoic on 12/26/2013

They just do what you expect they do! poor built quality, but hey, you don't have to work with them on a truck, but on some electronics. So who cares about the fact that they are not of prof. quality??? And don't forget about the price... If you use this things often, consider a better built quality or order more sets. The screwdrivers are not that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealemagno on 12/10/2013

Boa relação custo-benefício. Possui um bom material e encaixa perfeitamente no Nintendo DS e Nintendo Wii. Pelo preço cobrado atende muito bem a sua finalidade. Como essa chave é um pouco difícil de ser encontrada em lojas comuns de ferramentas, vale bastante a pena compra-la. Eu recomendo! Não tenho nenhum contra ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections