DX » Community » Reviews » Cross and Trigram Screw Drivers 2-piece Kit for NDS NDSL and Wii
  • 5 star 253 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 53 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 9 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuget on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Those screw drivers are really handy to open up your Nintendo DS. They are easy to use. Of course you will need to know what you are doing before opening up your DS. I used it to try to fix my DS Arrow key's. After opening my DS I've found out that my rubbers wer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Perfect for performing repairs and cleanups on consoles and phones Can be used to open GBA cartridges Cheap Good quality Feels like quality screwdriversCons:NoneOtherThoughts:Useful precision screwdrivers. Think about opening and cleaning (if only dusting) the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymyfcr on 09/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:EN: It is impossible to find in the city of Ica, if not impossible to find in Peru. As soon as I saw them, buy them. They work as you'd expect it to work a screwdriver, I tried it on a cousin's DS and the GBA I had in a drawer, it worked great. ES:Es imposible encontrarlos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygomerdo on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:looked everywhere for these. They are impossible to find. The quality is really really good. The price is even better. I believe that everybody should get these as they are cheap and you never know when you will need them. I used mine to open a GBA SP. The trig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkdevil1 on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Cheap - won't find them cheaper anywhere else Fast shipment - I received them in only 9 days I've only used them a few times so far but the quality is decent enough!Cons:The screwdrivers are quite small but that is fine The handles are a little bit uncomfortable but that's... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenebas on 08/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I looked everywhere for these. They are impossible to find. The quality is really really good. The price is even better. I believe that everybody should get these as they are cheap and you never know when you will need them. I used mine to open a GBA SP. The tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmalavasi on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cheap - Good build qualit - Fit perfectlyCons:- A little piece of plastic scraching my hand, nothing to care. Just cut off with a knife. - None at allOtherThoughts:Brought this to replace my NDS power button, and for the price, was a great purchase. This one is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschnaibel on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well built, small, thin, grat for the job they are meant for. Could'n get any better for the price. Works on any Nintendo product and also on most Happy Mc Meal toys as well.Cons:Tool handle is so small it hurts the fingers if the bolts are too tight, but this is it.Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good quality. Solid steel. Hard to find trigram one in local stores. After I lost the one I obtained on DX, I went through dozen of stores in diferent cities, and haven't found one.Cons:Hard to find any cons on solid tools like that.OtherThoughts:Owning so many... Read more

Cross and Trigram Screw Drivers 2-piece
    0 0
  • posted byJCoto on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These are true nintendo screwdrivers. Sturdy, resistant and also quite good shape. Ideal for reparing anything that nintendo has ever made. In my case this was for repairing a broken NDS shell ( I had to change it) - The come in magnetic material for the screws... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections