DX » Community » Reviews » Cross and Trigram Screw Drivers 2-piece Kit for NDS NDSL and Wii
Customer’s impression:
Useful Easy not bad Inexpensive Very fast
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8925097 on 01/20/2015

there are small screwdrivers, but have their job done, the quality is below average but its price is ok

Impression:Tool;

0 0 0

• posted byglavankvd on 01/15/2015

Отвертки огонь . Подходят отлично длля разбора нинтенды дс лайт. ЗА каким то хером нинтенда сделали оригинальную трехгранную защиту на корпусе. отвертки помогут её обойти.

Отвертки огонь

Impression:Useful,not bad,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bySwifty3005 on 11/26/2014

They do, what they are made for. The price is very low. Buy it, if you have to change the housing of your NDS oder Wii.

Impression:Useful,Easy,NDS;

0 0 0

• posted byPrilic on 11/18/2014

Le produit est conforme à la description. La livraison est rapide et soigné (produit en bonne état). Il sont vraiment pratique car il sont légèrement aimanter ce qui est utile pour vissé dans les endroit difficile. Si on veux des tourne-visses pour les consoles Nintendo je vous les conseilles

Impression: je vous les conseilles ;

0 0 0

• posted byscojo on 11/07/2014

My son's Nintendo DS started acting up and I wanted to pop it open and see if I could figure out the problem, but I didn't have one of the crazy Y shaped screwdrivers needed to open the case. I ordered this set and they were just the ticket. Sadly the DS had what seems to be a blown fuse, but me... Read more

Impression:Inexpensive, Nintendo DS;

0 0 0

• posted bydedoss94 on 11/04/2014

this Cross and Trigram i used to repair my ndsl, in my country is hard to find something like it, i love the item c:

Impression:Very fast;

0 0 0

• posted bycoolcat1256 on 11/03/2014

a very good item for the price but being said the quality is nothing too much and this is good for temporary things you my need here and there. not really for everyday use

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted bySoftario on 06/06/2014

If you need to disassemble your DS, DS lite, DSi or 3DS, this is a must have. I have bought 3 of these great set of screw drivers (1 kit in my home, another in my work and the last one in my utility kit) and they always get the job done. None whatsoever. They are Screw drivers, not some fancy led... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjesusornelas on 06/01/2014

Those srew drivers helped me out to disassembly my Nintendo DS without any complication. Not the best quality but not the worse too, the quality goes according to the price :). If i didn't had these screw drivers i would definitely buy them again here. Buy the screw drivers if you need to use a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGamerzz on 05/06/2014

Its fine, it does what it should but it could be made a bit sturdier. 1 of the screwdriwers has magnetic powers(don't remember which one) If you use more force than normally the tip of it will eventually break, could be made better. Only one of them has magnetic power while other doesn't, you big... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections