DX » Community » Reviews » Cross and Trigram Screw Drivers 2-piece Kit for NDS NDSL and Wii
Customer’s impression:
Useful Easy handy Útil not bad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9424855 on 07/06/2015

Highly recommended! Very usefull tools!

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byArmandoXDD on 07/03/2015

This product is very easy to use and very useful also cheap i'm very satisfied este producto es muy facil de usar y muy util ademas es barato estoy muy satisfecho

god, easy and resistant

Impression:Útil;

0 0 0

• posted byJMarque on 06/26/2015

Very good

Impression:conveniente;

0 0 0

• posted bycjsing on 06/03/2015

Great support from dx.com! Cheap and useful screw drivers to fix my wii. Definitely will trade again

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bySystemID on 05/07/2015

Pros: Works great! Fits perfectly into the screws. Cons: Is not magnetized but that is a minor issue. Other: Theses are the cheapest around, you'll definitely use them again if you have any sort of Nintendo consoles.

Impression:Useful,handy;

0 0 0

• posted byuranio23 on 05/01/2015

I needed to tear apart my wiimote controller and my old NDS but there was nowhere to find the right screw driver in my country. Pros: Everything, screw drivers have the right size to work with Nintendo products and many more small devices. Material feel right, first uses and the tip of the screws... Read more

Gets the job done, good quality, good price.

Impression:Useful,Easy,handy;

0 0 0

• posted bytapo4ok on 04/02/2015

Ownership: more than 1 month Pros: It just do what it should do. Magnetism helps to catch screws. Big handle to use with comfort. Cons: None. Bottomline: If you need screwdriver for NDS - this one is for you.

0 0 0

• posted byvongunther on 03/24/2015

With the kit Cross and Trigram Screwdrivers I can open and repair my Nintendo Ds easily. The quality is good and the screwdrivers are very cheap. They are small, practical and easy to store and carry. I recommend and satisfied. Nothing against.

Very cheap and useful

0 0 0

• posted bydarkrepairer on 03/22/2015

this tool was useful for not only the nintendo ds but also the gameboy consoles

Impression:Useful,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted by8925097 on 01/20/2015

there are small screwdrivers, but have their job done, the quality is below average but its price is ok

Impression:Tool;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: