DX » Community » Reviews » Jtron PWM DC Motor Speed Controller - Green (15A / 6~90V)
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good product 10+ Surprisingly good !!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8888823 on 12/18/2014

small size and high power smooth potentiometer pwm is not suitable for any kind of device, this is not a voltage regulator ! but nice for motors, lamps, LEDs or even battery charge with some care... one item was very late, and I had another one shipped in replacement the first one ordered in june arrived ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bypedjaar1 on 11/10/2014

Great deal cheap yet so quality design and components , fast delivery , i am so glad that i both this module keep up the god work excellent price -quality thanks Read more

Impression:10+;

0 0 0

• posted bydumle666 on 10/13/2014

Dont know about the upper voltage is correctly stated but I have had things run at 5V and 12V with no problem. The leads from the potentiometer are easily broken but you should mount it in some kind of box anyway. Controller range is from 0-100%. I have run it at about 100W and it gets warm but not hot.... Read more

Impression:Surprisingly good !!!;

0 0 0

• posted bydlandelle on 09/18/2014

small size and high power smooth potentiometer pwm is not suitable for any kind of device, this is not a voltage regulator ! but nice for motors, lamps, LEDs or even battery charge with some care... one item was very late, and I had another one shipped in replacement the first one ordered in june arrived ... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections