DX » Community » Reviews » Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit (2*18650/4*CR123A/4*16340)
  • 5 star 29 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxbahrain on 09/26/2013

lots of bright light, rechargeable Narrow lens=narrow beam light temp is not suitable for 30'ft+ dives light would be kind of pinkish light tone have to be WARMER make sure the lens bezel is tightened good my old light got loosen at depth good practice to tighten it at depth because things get compressed including the o ring under the lens you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrinda3 on 05/02/2013

Price is awesome, and the light super-super-super. Price is unbelieveble and it is very robust. Batteries lasted enough for two consecutive dives. 1 hour in total. when diving it is not very easy to change the light power. You never know whether you've got the maximun power or not. You've got to test it everi time you power the light on. But when you'... Read more

0 1
  • posted byjuanjoba on 12/24/2012

Very nice product. I have dived with it about 50 times to 40 meters and have not had any problems. The light is better than others flashlights more expensives. The batteries last for over an hour at full power. nothing to say. Its a good, nice and cheap product. I just bought another for my wife and no problem either. I know others divers who also uses.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymaxbahrain on 11/26/2012

I had this light for about 2 years it runs really good you just need to switch to a larger battery capacity cause the included ones are crap. Remember after every dive always, always rinse with a fresh water while rotating the switch if you failed to do so dry salts may and will jam it. OK, its kind of complicated point but to be fare i have to write ... Read more

5 0
  • posted byivha09 on 07/29/2012

I am a diving instuctor - and if you have ever bought a divinglight you will know the price. This one is really cheap for quality you get. And the light is really powerfull - it can easily compeet with the expensive brands It goes off instantly - no fading - really from full to nothing Best to glue the lense to prevent flooding The charger has flat ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysergkrk on 03/29/2012

Well it is cheap. Unbeatable price for this money. If you dive and ever had a look on "diving" lights you know how cheap is it. It is bright, hell yeah it is a shining arsh kicker. It is built extremely well. I once used it to fight. After a year of use it has no scratches and looks as new. Well two scratches on a glass. It is still working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiveDaddy on 02/25/2012

For this quality type of lamp a relatively small price. It works easy and the batteries last long. Has good light. The reach of the the light is pretty far when compared to more expensive lamps. It goes easy in to another level, so when transporting be sure that it's in its box so it can't turn on while travelling. When you live in Europe it's recomended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavtho on 01/12/2012

This is hence down the best light i recommend to anyone who needs a torch. The light can easily compared to somewhere a 15-20w HID. During my dives i almost always have it on low setting (since its like full beam in a snowstorm in scandinavian water sometime). Ive had mine with me for about 100 dives. I have never had any problem with it. There are ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeonardob0880 on 01/02/2012

This flashlight have incredible features. 100% metal (except glass and switch). But despite being metal, aluminum is surprisingly light. It has 4 modes, which is very useful in different diving situations. Batteries and charger included, in addition to replacement rings. The only downside that could be noted, is the strobe mode, which is a little difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoko1 on 11/03/2011

Tested to +50meters. Very narrow beam, still with a soft wider spred for using looking at close area. Light output comparable to small HID or 50-100W halogens. Take out batteries for long term storage, there are a slow discharge through electronics. Rotating switch has no locking, could turn on during transport. Take out batteries or put lamp in original ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections