DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Black Stereo Earphone with Remote Control for PSP
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by dezi88 on 08/11/2008

Pros: -Its cheap -it doesn'T make moise when you shake it -good build quality -The phones aren't bad good enough to play or listen to music Cons: You cant use it with an microphone and that only because they didn't soilder the pin the wire for it goes to the plug it wasn't very clean inside if you press next on it it always press vol down aswel... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lazyguy on 01/13/2008

Pros: - cheap - it works Cons: this is assuming the one i got was broke - poor build quality - the buttons does not press properly OtherThoughts: the one i got, the head of the split of the headphone came off FYI: i noticed that the ones that come with the psp are made in korea whereas these ones are make from china Bottomline: it's cheap, it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by webside on 10/18/2007

Pros: - very good earphones - good sound quality - feels good in your hand Cons: - build quality could be better OtherThoughts: not at this moment Bottomline: overall quality is very good. I recommend Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Read more

0 0
  • posted by 0genmu0 on 10/17/2007

Pros: Functions perfectly with the PSP 1000 series. Perfect match for design with the black PSPs. Very easy to use as buttons shown are all that is needed when playing music on the PSP. Wires are also fairly long which can be very convienient at times. Cons: Semi stereo sound quality. Buttons on the remote feel rigid and is a little hard to pus... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections