DX » Community » Reviews » European/EU Type Power Adapter Cord/Cable for Laptop (130CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaoviegas91 on 05/15/2013

Good quality, good packing the product for shipment. Cable length necessary for the needs. The consistency of the plastic is strong, which prevents possible wear in the material with time and use I do not have anything to point to. The cable length could be greater. 2 meters would be ideal. I bought ... Read more

Adapter for my battery charger

0 0 0

• posted byUberhood on 02/09/2013

-CHEAP! -Still working with no fire or electrical short circuits -Connector pins in the female socket side wear out if often plugged/unplugged. The cable works as expected, but after plugging/unplugging the cable at the female side the internal sockets wear out . This causes the cable to easily fall ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySodeonda on 12/20/2012

good product. does what its expected. theres not much to talk about. its just a power cord to use in your notebook or anything else. bom produto. faz o que é esperado dele. não tem muito o que dizer. é só um cabo de força para usar na fonte do seu notebook ou em qualquer outra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywacher on 08/18/2012

A basic - but good - cable. I from time to time buy products in the US with US cables. I live in Europe and I can use the US cable with an adapter...but the adapter sit somewhat loose on the US plug and falls off from time to time and it works better for me to get a cable that fits (in both ends) and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslanza on 05/12/2012

It is exactly what I want, I received it, I plugged it and now its working like a charm. It has nos secrets is only a cable. Its very recommneded because in a few clicks and without traveling I received it in my home. It is cheaper compared with the cables here in Argentina. If I must to buy it here ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoswgo on 09/22/2010

good product. does what its expected. theres not much to talk about. its just a power cord to use in your notebook or anything else. bom produto. faz o que é esperado dele. não tem muito o que dizer. é só um cabo de força para usar na fonte do seu notebook ou em qualquer outra ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreyluka on 01/22/2010

- Good, very tight connection on laptop side - Thickness more than sufficient, very hard to damage it - Durable - Cheap - Somewhat tough, but this may be due to thick insulation - Contact coating on wall outlet side may be better. In my case it was simple tin/lead, not 'glossy' nickel as on official ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections