DX » Community » Reviews » Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight - Random Color (-32'C~380'C/26'F~716'F)
  • 5 star 60 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypdrozdek on 02/24/2014

Very quick temperature read. It also show the high temperature when you continue to read temperatures. I would recommend this for any parent with they have a child that does not stop movies. It helps to get a read Not really a con but it would be nice if the batteries would be AAs or AAAs. Nine volt batteries is something I don't stock at home like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphoenixluk on 01/05/2014

good, reliable It has a laser beam, that helps aiming the surface to measure, and it can be activated with one of the buttons under the display. It also has a button to toggle a blue light on the display, that improves the reading. The time needed for the measurement is very short, can be said it's almost instantaneous The materials are from a higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumper on 11/20/2013

Very good price. quick response in providing temperature. Temperature reading appears to be accurate. None that I can think of. I bought 3 of these to get the reduced price and free tracked delivery. I did not know what to do with 3 but thought at that price you cannot go wrong. I have since found out that young teenagers love them and that they make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykosmatjaz on 11/05/2013

Very nice soft touch finish. I found that is has quite precise reading (always reads 36°C from palm), compared it with mercury thermometer and also precise. Boiling watter also within 1°c tolerance Easy to insert batery, also used it as a cat teaser with integrated laser beam Does not come with batery I bought it as anr RC toolbox accesory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmiura on 10/26/2013

I bought it to measure different temperatures (low-high). I make some tests and the response was good: 1) boiling water - response around 103´C, 2) body temperature - around 36,7´C, ice - around -1 ´C. In all these 3 tests the measurement was near what was expected in theory. The appearance is not so good as showed in the picture - the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNafai on 10/11/2013

Quick set up, ready for taking measures in less than a minute. Just place a 9V battery inside and touch the trigger. The laser pointer is useful for aiming, nevertheless you have to understand that due to distance, the temperature measured is the average of the total focus circle. The focus circle opening ratio is written in the body, and the best usage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElDEego on 08/29/2013

It has a laser beam, that helps aiming the surface to measure, and it can be activated with one of the buttons under the display. It also has a button to toggle a blue light on the display, that improves the reading. The time needed for the measurement is very short, can be said it's almost instantaneous The materials are from a higher quality than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygastonjr on 08/14/2013

You can see both the temperature of your cafe, as the beer in the fridge, measure the heat from the engine of your car or just inside the walls of your home. Devido a limitação de leitura, nas brasas da churrasqueira só consegui registrar 550°c como limite, acima disto ha uma mensagem de HI. It's extremely entertaining. But in my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJprimeX on 07/19/2013

Measures temperature easily and accurately, point and click essentially. You can turn the laser off, which I find is very useful because I find I don't need it. Backlit screen is a definite plus for night time use. None, really, other than the fact that the laser turns on every time you use it, and have to turn it off to use it without. I use this as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkstalker on 07/13/2013

The device is much smaller then I anticipated which is a good thing as it can easily fit into the toolbox. Laser used to target the area being sense sure is a great help. Wide temperature range ensure that I get most of the readings I need in most everyday uses. Run on 9v battery, would prefer to have it run on those AA, at lest my rechargeable are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections