DX » Community » Reviews » Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight - Random Color (-32'C~380'C/26'F~716'F)
Customer’s impression:
good nice effective Don't know if it's cool or hot - best to measure
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplop42 on 12/17/2014

pros: easy to use, gives a rough idea of the temperature of stuff (it's more accurate for stone and similar materials, it's not very accurate for organic stuff, and it's not accurate at all for reflective metal-based materials such as brilliant stainless steel) cons: it takes a couple seconds to "boot"... Read more

Impression:nice,effective;

0 0 0

• posted by1112320 on 12/08/2014

Pros: This termometer (or at least unit I received) is far more accurate than I thought it to be before purchase. It is easy to use and nice to have. I recommend getting one. Cons: Measures only up to 380°C. Has fixed emissivity setting. Other: Not all surfaces emit heat in the same way. Be aware that ... Read more

Impression:Don't know if it's cool or hot - best to measure;

0 0 0

• posted byKwS on 11/21/2014

Easy and fun to use. Battery life is good unless you use the backlight a lot. Backlight is useful in the dark. Seems fairly accurate. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydodoch on 07/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Bought two of them and have no regrets. Really great finishing works fine and is really simple. Farenheit os Celsius can be chosen on the menu, having also the option to turn the laser pointer on or off. Cons: Nothing so far,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypdrozdek on 02/24/2014

Very quick temperature read. It also show the high temperature when you continue to read temperatures. I would recommend this for any parent with they have a child that does not stop movies. It helps to get a read Not really a con but it would be nice if the batteries would be AAs or AAAs. Nine volt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byphoenixluk on 01/05/2014

good, reliable It has a laser beam, that helps aiming the surface to measure, and it can be activated with one of the buttons under the display. It also has a button to toggle a blue light on the display, that improves the reading. The time needed for the measurement is very short, can be said it's almost ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydumper on 11/20/2013

Very good price. quick response in providing temperature. Temperature reading appears to be accurate. None that I can think of. I bought 3 of these to get the reduced price and free tracked delivery. I did not know what to do with 3 but thought at that price you cannot go wrong. I have since found out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykosmatjaz on 11/05/2013

Very nice soft touch finish. I found that is has quite precise reading (always reads 36°C from palm), compared it with mercury thermometer and also precise. Boiling watter also within 1°c tolerance Easy to insert batery, also used it as a cat teaser with integrated laser beam Does not come ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEmiura on 10/26/2013

I bought it to measure different temperatures (low-high). I make some tests and the response was good: 1) boiling water - response around 103´C, 2) body temperature - around 36,7´C, ice - around -1 ´C. In all these 3 tests the measurement was near what was expected in theory. The appearance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNafai on 10/11/2013

Quick set up, ready for taking measures in less than a minute. Just place a 9V battery inside and touch the trigger. The laser pointer is useful for aiming, nevertheless you have to understand that due to distance, the temperature measured is the average of the total focus circle. The focus circle opening ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections