DX » Community » Reviews » Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight - Random Color (-32'C~380'C/26'F~716'F)
  • 5 star 55 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypdrozdek on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very quick temperature read. It also show the high temperature when you continue to read temperatures. I would recommend this for any parent with they have a child that does not stop movies. It helps to get a read Cons:Not really a con but it would be nice if the batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphoenixluk on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good, reliable It has a laser beam, that helps aiming the surface to measure, and it can be activated with one of the buttons under the display. It also has a button to toggle a blue light on the display, that improves the reading. The time needed for the meas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydumper on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price. quick response in providing temperature. Temperature reading appears to be accurate. Cons:None that I can think of. OtherThoughts:I bought 3 of these to get the reduced price and free tracked delivery. I did not know what to do with 3 but thought at tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNafai on 10/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quick set up, ready for taking measures in less than a minute. Just place a 9V battery inside and touch the trigger. The laser pointer is useful for aiming, nevertheless you have to understand that due to distance, the temperature measured is the average of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElDEego on 08/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a laser beam, that helps aiming the surface to measure, and it can be activated with one of the buttons under the display. It also has a button to toggle a blue light on the display, that improves the reading. The time needed for the measurement is very short, ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrkek on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-small size -quite accurate -easy to use -good battery compartment Cons:none OtherThoughts:I use this to measure the temperature of oil when I am deep frying. It seems quite accurate. Much less hassle than trying to dip a contact thermometer into the oil. I also use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZapdx2 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice gadget. Fits my small hands perfectly. Grip feels like a soft grip but is'nt. Acuracy is okay. Most of the time about 0.5 Celcius higher then my other very acurate meter. Measered at 6.1 c 24.2 c and cooking thee ( for coulor ) wich is about 100 c. Well bui... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is a product for professional use and met all my expectations, came fully calibrated and points out interesting results, is easy to use, features a manual of easy understanding and the batteries last a lot, it really takes to stop the battery expires. Cons:The only thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotsyweber on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality, good price/quality ratio, easy to use, temperature range is much larger than specified, auto shut off Cons:Don't know if it is really accurate when measuring really high temperatures. OtherThoughts:I received a black version (good!) but it wasn't the C... Read more

543 degrees  Celcius 982 degrees Fahrenheit Front of package Back of package
    1 0
  • posted byearloflondon on 04/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, highly accurate. Saves me from burning my fingers! Saves me from freezing my toes! Easy switch between Metric and Imperial Battery (not included) lasts a long time. Back-lit screen is easy to read. Cons:None experienced. OtherThoughts:point and shoot Bottom... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections