good nice effective Don't know if it's cool or hot - best to measure
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great thermometer for Nitro RC car

posted by roblox on 04/29/2010
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

You can easily change settings from celsius to farenheit. There is also a feature that allows you to switch the laser of which I don't use but someone might find it handy. I was surprised at the accuracy of this thermometer, I would compare it to other thermometers I had around the house and it alway's came within a degree or two of those readings. The backlit LCD is a very nice addition that lets you easily read the screen.

I guess the only con I can think of is that it came with a generic battery so i'm thinking it probably won't last long.

I've never used an infared thermometer but I was surprised that it can even read the correct temperature of water. I compared it with my thermometer in my Reef aquarium at home and this infared thermometer came within .5 degrees of what the other thermometer read.

The bottomline is that this is a great tool for the price and one can find a few uses for it around the home. I mainly use this to tune my nitro RC car and it works very nicely.

Post comment

DX Everywhere