DX » Community » Reviews » Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight - Random Color (-32'C~380'C/26'F~716'F)
  • 5 star 55 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great thermometer for Nitro RC car

posted by roblox on 04/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

You can easily change settings from celsius to farenheit. There is also a feature that allows you to switch the laser of which I don't use but someone might find it handy. I was surprised at the accuracy of this thermometer, I would compare it to other thermometers I had around the house and it alway's came within a degree or two of those readings. The backlit LCD is a very nice addition that lets you easily read the screen.

Cons:

I guess the only con I can think of is that it came with a generic battery so i'm thinking it probably won't last long.

OtherThoughts:

I've never used an infared thermometer but I was surprised that it can even read the correct temperature of water. I compared it with my thermometer in my Reef aquarium at home and this infared thermometer came within .5 degrees of what the other thermometer read.

Bottomline:

The bottomline is that this is a great tool for the price and one can find a few uses for it around the home. I mainly use this to tune my nitro RC car and it works very nicely.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections