Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good deal for an amazing good device

posted by karlos1962 on 08/20/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

It is lightweight and confortable to hold

It measures pretty fast.. almost instantly.

The accuracy is amazing... from 1CM to 3Meters the variant was like 0.7 celsius which is pretty good in terms of accuracy for this price (~$24.00)

Cons:

So far none

OtherThoughts:

It didnt come with battery as others mentioned... I had to use one of mines rechargeable ones.

If you need to change from Celsius to Farenheight is just a matter of switch the key inside battery compartment. There is also another switch if you want to turn off laser (but then you wont have the pointer to be sure you are taking measure from)

Bottomline:

This is a useful device in a useless way (as other already said) but is a great toy if you need to take measures from engines, CPUS, etc.

All my measures show very accurated... my freezer is set up to -18C and that is exactly what this device shows... refrigerator is at -2C and again, exactly measure..

The up limit wasnt yet checked but range appears to be much more than the ones on description (perhaps the range on description refers to what is considered accurated)

No doubt... a great deal

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections