DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-50'C~260'C/-58'F~500'F)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpil on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Smallest infrared thermometer available, hard to say much about a device that works quite well. Fast reading, has built-in light, uses AAA batteries. Cons:Accuracy is really no reliable, take time to recover measuring extreme ranges. Temperature readings don't seem true... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomjoadhun on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good material and build, very handy. Measurements seem to be OK (compared it to other IR thermometers). Screen backlight and LED sight makes it possible to use in complete darkness. Grip is very stable due to soft plastic body. English and Chinese manual and an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOperator1972 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice compact design. Solid in feel but lightweight. Very useful for work in a powerplant. Accuracy is more than enough for this price. For in the pocket it is very useful and very easy to use. Cons:Aimingbeam did not work at arrival of product. Batterychange mus... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilyuxa on 05/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just works. Measures temp of everything. I thought it would be bigger =) The accuracy is fine, seems like 2% is true. Cons:Needs a very small screwdriver to change batteries. So I had some troubles changing it, 'cause one battery slipped off its place during transportatio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscristiisa on 03/15/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Does measure the speced temp range * ~3X Cheaper than same speced/same size alternative sold here locally * Compact design, fits in pocket * Solid enough design. Feels if it could take a drop Cons:* Accuracy is really no reliable * Take time to recover measu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycryptobeat on 02/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality is great. Looks and feels solid. Fast reading. has built-in light, uses AAA batteries Cons:Temperature readings don't seem true. Very sensitive to the distance you are measuring from. It draws the current even when it off. Maybe mine is broken. I w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeelextreem on 11/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought thsi a few months ago and it workes great, although it is a bit to pricy for my liking. Juast push the button and measure temperature everywhere. I bought 5 pairs and they all showed exxactly the same temperature, although I do not know if it is calibrated righ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrapeshield on 04/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Amazing fun. Measure the temp of everything. It also feels nice, and is smaller than expected. Backlit Cons:Very hard to configure to Fahrenheit. Also hard to change batteries. Does not come with instructions OtherThoughts:To change temp settings, unscrew the ba... Read more

1 0
  • posted byitdocks on 04/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Smallest infrared thermometer available, very pocketable. Accurate, and not too expensive. Uses replaceable AAA batteries. Hard to say much about a device that works quite well. Cons:Gets a bit wonky when it runs low on batteries. Requires a screwdriver to change batter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypushok on 11/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Don't expected that will be really so small, can be compared to computer mouse in size. Very handy and good build quality. Shipped with batteries. Good instruction. Cons:Declared accuracy is 2% or 2 deg. However didn't noticed that during measuring. Results ar... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections