DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-50'C~260'C/-58'F~500'F)
  • 5 star 7 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byospoolder on 02/07/2014

It is cheap, easy to use, has a nice and good grip. It gives a quite accurate temperature measurement (compared with a calibrated Fluke IR thermometer). During transport one of the batteries came loose in the housing which caused some flickering of the display during first use. After replacing the battery the problem has disappaered. None. It is a good,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byale.hirata on 11/08/2013

Very nice build quality, the texture seems to be rubbered, it´s very precise (I use to mesure the temperature of the R/C engine). The display is illuminated so it´s is very practical to use at night. There is a HOLD function that helps me a lot. The LED is just a small auxiliary light, not helpful as a pointer. Will be a just little bit difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpil on 05/09/2013

Smallest infrared thermometer available, hard to say much about a device that works quite well. Fast reading, has built-in light, uses AAA batteries. Accuracy is really no reliable, take time to recover measuring extreme ranges. Temperature readings don't seem true. Very sensitive to the distance you are measuring from. Well, just a fine product. Though,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytomjoadhun on 02/09/2013

Good material and build, very handy. Measurements seem to be OK (compared it to other IR thermometers). Screen backlight and LED sight makes it possible to use in complete darkness. Grip is very stable due to soft plastic body. English and Chinese manual and an orange wrist strap are included. LED sight is just a small auxiliary light, not helpful as ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOperator1972 on 11/27/2012

Nice compact design. Solid in feel but lightweight. Very useful for work in a powerplant. Accuracy is more than enough for this price. For in the pocket it is very useful and very easy to use. Aimingbeam did not work at arrival of product. Batterychange must be done with a screwdriver. Responstime is sometimes a bit long but most of the time acceptable.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byilyuxa on 05/18/2011

Just works. Measures temp of everything. I thought it would be bigger =) The accuracy is fine, seems like 2% is true. Needs a very small screwdriver to change batteries. So I had some troubles changing it, 'cause one battery slipped off its place during transportation. Depends on distance, closer = better results. Use a flashlight, it really measures ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscristiisa on 03/15/2011

* Does measure the speced temp range * ~3X Cheaper than same speced/same size alternative sold here locally * Compact design, fits in pocket * Solid enough design. Feels if it could take a drop * Accuracy is really no reliable * Take time to recover measuring extreme ranges. * LED light has no real usage, to dim to use in daylight I really wish that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycryptobeat on 02/04/2011

Build quality is great. Looks and feels solid. Fast reading. has built-in light, uses AAA batteries Temperature readings don't seem true. Very sensitive to the distance you are measuring from. It draws the current even when it off. Maybe mine is broken. I went through 2 batteries packs in one day!!!!. Requires a screwdriver to change batteries I have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeelextreem on 11/26/2010

I bought thsi a few months ago and it workes great, although it is a bit to pricy for my liking. Juast push the button and measure temperature everywhere. I bought 5 pairs and they all showed exxactly the same temperature, although I do not know if it is calibrated right. One of them had batteries wrong plugged in, but when they were properly installed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrapeshield on 04/17/2010

Amazing fun. Measure the temp of everything. It also feels nice, and is smaller than expected. Backlit Very hard to configure to Fahrenheit. Also hard to change batteries. Does not come with instructions To change temp settings, unscrew the back screws, then look for a teeny tiny red button on the main board. press it, then close it back up. BAM! Also,... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections