DX » Community » Reviews » Xbox 360 Wired Controller to USB Adapter Cable (20CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRunnier on 06/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works like a official xbox 360 cable without problems is the website where I have seen cheaper cable and easy to use, only plug and play. Cons:The cable is a bit short but not annoying because it is only the end of a connector. Is not the same color but that i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAaltomies on 08/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good built, simple design, this wired controller USB adapter converts your Xbox controller into a proper USB controller. The plastic used is elastic enough to be thought as the real deal, and the contact built it above mediocre standards. Cons:The packaging ov... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEVILCITIZEN on 12/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this for a friend who lost his for the drumset. Works great and almost looks the same color. Tried it on my wired controller and works great too on that. Just like the orginal. Cons:i dont see any cons other than it didnt come with a controller. just like the org... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysturmen on 09/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fits into a normal Xbox 360 wired controller's cable -Matches my cable in color -Works as advertised Cons:-May not match your cable's color (if it's third-party or something) -Does not match Guitar Hero II guitar's cable in color OtherThoughts:It seems to be a good cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIntrovertive on 06/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a good and the cheapest replacement. I've had a wired remote that I haven't used in a couple of years and now it is working with no problems. Cons:Best replacement for a lost or broken break away cable. You can't go wrong here. OtherThoughts:Cheapest one on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byranger37 on 02/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, just plugs in like the one which came with Guitar Hero. Great replacement for a lost connector, cheap price. Cons:It's quite short, but then again its only a connector, so you don't need it any longer than it is. OtherThoughts:I looked around the net for aw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxavdeman on 11/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-provides replacement for the part of the cable that sits between the XBOX 360 and the beginning of the real cable, meant so that when you pull the controller the cable disconnects and prevents the 360 from being pulled off your desk or furniture. -works exactly the sam... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections