DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Microphone for Iphone 3g/Ipod Nano 4G/Ipod Touch 2G/Ipod Classic 120 (3.5mm Jack/Black)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by greyghost2255 on 10/13/2011

Pros: Excellent value for what you get. Regular Apple microphone is over $35.00, and you just plug and play with this. I have a 3rd Gen Ipod touch and some of the apps. required a microphone. This is so worth the money, I will definately repurchase this item later and have another just as a backup. Sound is great and works with all the apps. on... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by rrextreme on 01/30/2011

Pros: It does his job. It works well; I have tried the mic with some different recording applications and it has fine worked with any apps. Easy to use, quick installation and setup. Practical. Speaker function too! I am satisfied with recording audio quality (it's good) and it is rather sensitive. Cons: The build quality is not extraordinary a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by samyoung on 07/10/2010

Pros: records great, and speaker is a tad little louder than my itouches speaker. i used it for a lot of apps and the recording apps, and i like it Cons: its pretty bulky, and yet small...cause i have lost it and havent been able to use it for a week, i may order another one or a different model OtherThoughts: Bottomline: works great for the pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by chemgod on 05/21/2010

Pros: The microphone worked very well with an iPod Touch (recorder, Skype). The sound quality was excellent. Cons: A slight feedback problem when using Skype, but when external speaker was shut off, it worked perfectly. Unfortunately, when it was unplugged after about the fourth use, the unit calm apart. Wire snapped, was not able to fix. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dolevnuriel on 01/04/2010

Pros: Very good microphone, the microphone is very sensitive to voices, very good microphone recording lectures, simple installation just put the microphone hole of headphones, microphone and speaker work very well with my iPod Touch 2g,(Also useful for recording business calls, calls that sound fidelity and phone calls) Cons: Speaker a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Micahnos on 09/19/2009

Pros: tried using it with the recording function with the iPhone, recording is clear when playback. perfect for use in my lecture. was amazed that it has a speaker function too! played songs from the iPod function and its really cool as there is wee bit of bass when you listen closely. Cons: was amazed by the sheer size of it when i recieved it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections