DX » Community » Reviews » Torch Light C78 Flood-to-Throw Zooming Cree Q3-WC 130-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA)
  • 5 star 101 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by sigpin on 06/09/2014

Pros: works fine, a good product at a very small price; easy to handle; the zoom is great: allows you to light up a room as to light up a far point; alluminium body is tough enough; uses AA battery which are not expensive and common; Cons: the case is pretty useless OtherThoughts: the delivery took 1,5 months. It were my first order on dx (I bo... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by birayedelal on 01/21/2014

Pros: I've a lot guys. a very useful product for your home or business. I will take one more, because I've lost items. I would recommend you nice to work with a battery ubiquitous Cons: I did not see the missing quality products nice to work with a battery ubiquitous nice to work with a battery ubiquitous OtherThoughts: I would recommend to fir... Read more

0 0
  • posted by mylosol on 01/05/2014

Pros: Very bright, easy to use with the one click back. the flood to throw zoom is amazing and helps a lot. the ease of using 1 battery is great! The included belt pouch makes it perfect to carry around with you everywhere. Cons: This is my second one, the click switch on the back goes out and the flashlight begins to not function every time yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rsub64 on 11/18/2013

Pros: This is a great torch for the given money. Lots of other people have said everything that's to be said and I can only reassure that you won't be disappointed buying this piece. If not a bargain, it's a good deal for $8.99. Cons: The pouch given with the flashlight is too tiny for the light to even go into. It's a pain to put it inside and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by GraemeEvans on 10/27/2013

Pros: Simple operation Useful brightness (not 120 lumens though) Uses common batteries Compact attractive design Cons: Tail switch is very exposed, gets knocked easily in pocket/bag Brightness is much less than stated, possibly 50-80 lumens (but that's quite useful) Metal spring clip inside head makes for a gritty/grinding feel when zooming. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted by yairprog on 10/14/2013

Pros: The greatest feature of this flashlight is you can push/pull the lance part to toggle between 2 zooming states. I'm used to having to turn the lance in other flashlights which is slow and annoying, this toggle option is very useful. It feels strong and can probably survive falls pretty good. Its small size makes it ideal for traveling. Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted by rotemrephaeli on 10/14/2013

Pros: Anyways, in between creating new lamp designs I decided to try and come up with something a little more handheld: flashlights these days are too darky and too big for my tastes, so I wanted to come up with something more cool looking, something that had a real story behind it. will be keeping one day on this project through all waking hou... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nicholaslr2 on 05/23/2013

Pros: Very well built. Seems high quality. All parts and threads are solid and have o-rings (water resistant). Zooming works flawlesly. Very, very, very strong beam... really capable of iluminating far! Cons: Eats batteries. I haven't tried yet a regular 1.5V alcaline battery but I run a test with a 1.2 Rechargeable BTY NiMh battery (SKU 95839... Read more

Running test with BTY 1.2 NiMh (SKU 95839)

0 0
  • posted by osafronov on 03/26/2013

Pros: I bought this flashlight Jun. 14, 2011. I had always been actively using. At least 5 times a week. When I ride a bike. When I go to rest on nature. In the courtyard of the house. He did not let me even once. I usually use rechargeable batteries. My 8 year old son in December 2012, the lost flashlight in the yard of my godmother. Six weeks... Read more

1 0
  • posted by jmalmeida on 03/08/2013

Pros: * Great and powerfull light - Poderoso haz de luz * Consumes little power - Consume pocas pilas, funciona con pilas casi descargadas * Strong construction - Construcción muy sólida * Case included - Funda incluida * Adecuate small size - Tamaño pequeño, perfecto en la mano * Low price - Precio bajísimo * Two opera... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections