DX » Community » Reviews » Torch Light C78 Flood-to-Throw Zooming 130-Lumen LED Flashlight (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysigpin on 06/09/2014

works fine, a good product at a very small price; easy to handle; the zoom is great: allows you to light up a room as to light up a far point; alluminium body is tough enough; uses AA battery which are not expensive and common; the case is pretty useless the delivery took 1,5 months. It were my first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybirayedelal on 01/21/2014

I've a lot guys. a very useful product for your home or business. I will take one more, because I've lost items. I would recommend you nice to work with a battery ubiquitous I did not see the missing quality products nice to work with a battery ubiquitous nice to work with a battery ubiquitous I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymylosol on 01/05/2014

Very bright, easy to use with the one click back. the flood to throw zoom is amazing and helps a lot. the ease of using 1 battery is great! The included belt pouch makes it perfect to carry around with you everywhere. This is my second one, the click switch on the back goes out and the flashlight begins ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowbi534 on 12/26/2013

I bought for use at home in the event of a blackout, for illuminating the inside of machines I'm fixing, and for checking under the couch or similar for lost stuff. For these it is more than bright enough, and the focus lance can be easily and quickly manipulated. The construction is also solid, it does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzzzzz1111 on 12/21/2013

- very cheap - good build quality, alloy body, should last long, hope so; - versatility, great cast of light when zoomed, throws really over 100 meters; - could not find better for the price; - none so far:) - recommend fully, will buy again; - please produce a more powerful version, even if it costs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeione on 12/10/2013

A good-quality, durable flashlight with a nice LED. No problem with contacts or buttons or anything coming loose. No cons at all. The zoom mechanism is a bit loose, but nothing to worry about. I may have loosened that myself, probably using the flashlight as a stress toy. I use this when biking. Bought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorwegr on 11/24/2013

Good light. Good, easy to use zoom. Bright and clear. Good, white colour. Runs on one double-A cell which is available anywhere and everywhere. Works very well on rechargable. Out of about 10 I've bought and given away here and there, a few (about 3) have been a bit loose in the zoom ring, so that it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsub64 on 11/18/2013

This is a great torch for the given money. Lots of other people have said everything that's to be said and I can only reassure that you won't be disappointed buying this piece. If not a bargain, it's a good deal for $8.99. The pouch given with the flashlight is too tiny for the light to even go into.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErnestoFB on 11/08/2013

This flashlight has a CREE original LED with neutral white light, great to see animals and plants during the night in the forest with rich detail. The LED is very powerful and the opening angle of the light beam with the minimum zoom makes it very versatile as it can illuminate a large area with her ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGraemeEvans on 10/27/2013

Simple operation Useful brightness (not 120 lumens though) Uses common batteries Compact attractive design Tail switch is very exposed, gets knocked easily in pocket/bag Brightness is much less than stated, possibly 50-80 lumens (but that's quite useful) Metal spring clip inside head makes for a gritty/... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections