DX » Community » Reviews » X6 2.4G 4-CH Remote Control Quadcopter Toy with LCD Screen - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Resistente Legal! poor control ESTÁVEL!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohiwans on 04/27/2015

Pros: cheap, good quality material, bonus with bumper cons: hard to control, still need deeply learn to fly

Impression:Resistente;

0 0 0

• posted by9322076 on 04/17/2015

Estoy contento de que haya llegado tan rapido, sólo 2 semanas. Estaba bien protegido y no se ha chafado, aunque la caja de cartón estaba un poco hundida. Les felicito lo bien protegido que viene.

Impression:perfect,Resistente,Legal!;

0 0 0

• posted byftratsch on 03/09/2015

Pros: price low and fun. Cons: hard to control the quad-copter. Battery end quickly.

Impression:Legal!,poor control;

0 0 0

• posted byZsoltee87 on 03/07/2015

Im happy with my quadcopter. Its a very stable, strong and nice looking multirotor. :)

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8668962 on 12/11/2014

Muito bom! Voa muito bem! Muito estável! Resistente, bonito, comprei pra mim e mais dois amigos! Recomendo! Recomento também comprar logo mais baterias!!! Comprarei mais para presentear! No início você apanha para controlar, mais vale a pena!

Impression:Divertido Maravilhoso!!!,MARAVILHOSO!!!!!,ESTÁVEL!;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliatti on 11/21/2014

O quadricopter que comprei atende tudo que o anúncio diz. É potente, bonito, bem acabado, com excelente qualidade de material, realmente vale muito mais de que se paga. Estou satisfeito!

Impression:Legal!;

0 0 1

• posted bysnuis on 08/25/2014

This quadcopter is a nice toy for grownups. Or for kids from the age of 15 yo and above. Younger kids wil lose or break the copter. Or even hurt others with the fast spinning proppellors. The controls work fine and te drone flies nice and stable. Even with wind up to 4Bft. The battery works for a... Read more

Impression:Enjoying daily,firm hull,good controls;

0 0 0

• posted bysatchz on 08/11/2014

Pros: The delivery was swift. Didnt expect to received it that soon. The quadcopter is relatively small but its a powerful toy. The speed is awesome and it's pretty easy to manouver. Quite durable after hitting some tree branch and dropping on the ground. Cons: Battery play time is quite short. I... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bypessoalbraga on 08/05/2014

Muito divertido, resistente e rápido para carregar a bateria. Não é fácil pilotar mesmo no modo treino, bateria com duração de 7 minutos. Gostei do produto, mas achei que era mais fácil pilotar. Estou tomando uma surra. O bom é que o produto é bem resistente e ainda vem com hélices reservas. para... Read more

Impression:Resistente;

2 0 1

• posted byboazlol on 05/05/2014

When you start getting to know it, it becomes extremely fun. Perfect for all ages. A little cheap material, but still worth the ton of fun that you can have with it. My kids use it for a bunch of time and it still works just as fine as we got it. The fun that me and my kids have with it is worth... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: