DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (10CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymashsasha on 03/28/2013

This is good, sharp knife. Great for general use in the kitchen. It cuts very well. Great for peeling, cutting, slicing, carving. It has fantastic price. No cons. Just be careful, since it's ceramic knife, it can be damaged or broken if you drop it or hit it. It is not meant for cutting hard things or bones. Great price for a knife like this. It's comfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburkauem on 03/13/2013

Very sharp knife, recommended for general use in the kitchen. I am no longer without that knife. It will be incredible present to wife or girlfriend of friend It is a piece of plastic with a ceramic blade. Didn't see any weak spot but the box came with several instructions to use and store it. Avoid cutting hard things (bones for example) and using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomaspoa on 01/10/2013

sharp well made nice case delicate small You have to be very careful with ceramic knives. You can't cut through bones. Can't use them on plates, can't cut on top of metal. You can really only use them on soft objects on top of either a wood or soft plastic cutting board. I think this makes them a little unpractical. On the other hand, I have enjoyed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeminw on 05/31/2012

The materials are of good quality for the price it has. Has a suitable size and weight, making it comfortable to use. Remains sharp for long, making it ideal for cutting and defatted beef, pork and lamb. Los materiales son de buena calidad, por el precio que tiene. Tiene un peso y tamaño adecuado, por lo que resulta cómodo para utilizar. Se ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVilsonJ on 09/01/2011

This seems to be a very good product. Cuts very well and has good build quality. The blade looks strong. Well this is not a con but... I do not know what happens if you have an impact, if it just chips or if the knife breaks. In the box just says not to cut bone and not to subject it to strong impact. Tested on meat and vegetables and cut very well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilep on 07/20/2011

The knife cuts well. It feels heavy. The price is very cheap. Ceramic blade is very strong. It seems fragile. Blade is not made to withstand impacts. Do not cut bones. I think the packaging could be better is a bit ugly, and was badly beaten. I think the white blade seems to be a toy and is not attractive This is a good knife for the price. I'm thinking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvmattos on 09/12/2010

- For this price, I can use this knife is everyday cooking!!! - Never seen such a cheap ceramic knife before. - Ceramic blade is very sharp. It looks like a toy but cuts for real!! - It's almost impossible to make it dull. - Do not cut bones. - Blade is not made to withstand impacts. - Handles does not look so good but it is strong enough. - The cardboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigricesack on 11/17/2009

It is a sharp knife, sharper than my french steel knife it is replacing. The plastic handle has a matte coating, which makes it look better than on the pictures. For a good knife the price is ok. The packaging warns that is shouldn't be abused as general tool or for cutting frozen or bony foods. I think because ceramic is brittle. I have to see how ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections