DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife (10CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymashsasha on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is good, sharp knife. Great for general use in the kitchen. It cuts very well. Great for peeling, cutting, slicing, carving. It has fantastic price. Cons:No cons. Just be careful, since it's ceramic knife, it can be damaged or broken if you drop it or hit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byburkauem on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very sharp knife, recommended for general use in the kitchen. I am no longer without that knife. It will be incredible present to wife or girlfriend of friend Cons:It is a piece of plastic with a ceramic blade. Didn't see any weak spot but the box came with several inst... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomaspoa on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:sharp well made nice case Cons:delicate small OtherThoughts:You have to be very careful with ceramic knives. You can't cut through bones. Can't use them on plates, can't cut on top of metal. You can really only use them on soft objects on top of either a wood or soft pl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeminw on 05/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The materials are of good quality for the price it has. Has a suitable size and weight, making it comfortable to use. Remains sharp for long, making it ideal for cutting and defatted beef, pork and lamb. Los materiales son de buena calidad, por el precio que t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVilsonJ on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This seems to be a very good product. Cuts very well and has good build quality. The blade looks strong. Cons:Well this is not a con but... I do not know what happens if you have an impact, if it just chips or if the knife breaks. In the box just says not to cut bone and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguilep on 07/20/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The knife cuts well. It feels heavy. The price is very cheap. Ceramic blade is very strong. Cons:It seems fragile. Blade is not made to withstand impacts. Do not cut bones. OtherThoughts:I think the packaging could be better is a bit ugly, and was badly beaten... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvmattos on 09/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- For this price, I can use this knife is everyday cooking!!! - Never seen such a cheap ceramic knife before. - Ceramic blade is very sharp. It looks like a toy but cuts for real!! - It's almost impossible to make it dull. Cons:- Do not cut bones. - Blade is not made to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigricesack on 11/17/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a sharp knife, sharper than my french steel knife it is replacing. The plastic handle has a matte coating, which makes it look better than on the pictures. For a good knife the price is ok. Cons:The packaging warns that is shouldn't be abused as general tool or for... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections