DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Wide Blade Ceramic Knife (16.3CM-Blade)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycommrad-on on 12/19/2012

Ceramic knife is very cheap and it is very sharp. Good balance and I like the handle cos it looks like wood. Takes time to get to know it cos it is heavy but it is easier to handle then iron knife of same size. I also own ceramic knife that was produced by kyocera which is allot sharper and thinner and I am afraid that it will break, but this black ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymaxped2010 on 06/30/2012

Extreme sharp, well balanced ,easy to clean ,good lucking , good grip, perfect to all food , easy to use on daily basis in your kitchen.. No cons if you now what to do when handle this ultrasharp knife,if you dont now to handle it,you can destroy it in secunds,, must not cut on steel or porclain,not cut frozen food,not bend it or it can break Only to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLarsU on 11/02/2011

Very strong for a ceramic knife A pleasure to use Non-porous and chemically inert Most things are better done with a 5" or 6" standard black blade ceramic knife like SKU 44540, but this is still an excellent knife in its own right. I use it for heavier duty jobs like pumpkin. Steer clear of white blades unless you're very careful. Between ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBarbas58 on 10/19/2011

I have to foretell it, I am knife mania, I bought many knives already. I had reservations till now the ceramics with knives, but this changed now. I believed it for this much money I try it. I did not regret it! Only to praise I know from this product, from the onion until the green spices, slices everything perfectly, easily. He does not have a disadvantage ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections