DX » Community » Reviews » EARSON ER151 Outdoor Sports 4W Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR Speaker w/ Micro USB - Black
Customer’s impression:
Very good Impressed Durable loud resistant
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFitzTheCat on 01/20/2015

Pros: Once a connection is established it will reconnect with a touch of a button! Very durable, I use it in my workshop and have dropped it several times with no damage. Good sound and bass response for its size. Also has phono port for direct connection. Cons: Reliable unimpeded range is about 5m

Impression:Very good,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bytiagomartins10 on 12/30/2014

The product seems to have a good quality. There are two ways to use it, using PS2 cable and Bluetooth connection. Both worked good. Can play very loud music without distortion. It is portable, working with an internal battery. I strongly recommend.

Impression:Very good,Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted byjoaocarlos1986 on 12/28/2014

Excellent quality and very good sound.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byHbadotti on 12/17/2014

Pros: Loud, cheaper, small, good quality of material and sound, one of my best buying in DX Cons: There's no cons for this speaker!

Impression:Impressed,loud,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byjbee2 on 12/12/2014

My 6th order at Dx. Again amazing quality for a really low price. Bought this one at black Friday with $10 discount, so I paid $20. It is really loud and the bluetooth connection is strong. I dropped it form a meter and it made a soft landing. I really believe it is a durable one. The battery for... Read more

Impression:loud,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byClaudioEduardo on 12/12/2014

Ele é muito bom e pratico fácil de sicronizar

Impression:Impressed,loud,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bytwister004 on 12/05/2014

+Realy nice bluetooth speaker for this price. +The speaker connects without problems with any bluetooth sending device. +And I was realy amazed by the good sound quality coming from this speaker. -There was no English manual and no wearing cord in my package, so that is something I would like to... Read more

Impression:Nice product for price;

0 0 0

• posted byicaromoreno on 12/03/2014

This device has a good construction and it's easy to use. But the sound is only good. Not excellent.

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byigorsantos07 on 11/27/2014

This is an awesome speaker! The louder I've ever seen of this type. Very easy to use and easy to connect to the device. It's very solid and seems sturdy for the most environments. Couldn't find a con, although I haven't had time to test the battery long enough.

Impression:loud,resistant,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byvixenfox on 11/22/2014

Pros: good sound had a sound tech listen seems durable outlet cover feels very snug to repel a little water high quality rubber on both sides to prevent sliding comes pre-paired Cons: claims waterproof/rainproof not willing to test it loop hole for wrist strap could be reinforced a little Other... Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections