DX » Community » Reviews » EARSON ER151 Outdoor Sports 4W Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR Speaker w/ Micro USB - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymongrelion on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works out of the box. The speaker comes in pairing mode right away so that you can pair it with your phone/computer and start rocking. It comes with a nice small hard cord to hold it and avoid dropping it. It's got nice high, medium and lows. Cons:When the vo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrfp92 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great sound quality for its size! I was amazed that a speaker as small as this one had such an amazing sound! It doesn't feel cheap and it looks pretty cool Cons:NOT 15W! apparently there are 2 1,5W speakers and I think there might be a little subwoofer as well...I'm not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShlomiiss on 05/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The speaker make loud quality sound and it's fun to hear music from it, it actually keeps playing music with water! The speaker is compact and designed beautifully, and his battery is so strong! He keeps play music for hours! It's very fun to do sport with it, and i rea... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySejkom on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very good quality and design, and it doesn't feel like it's cheap. Very easy to use, comes with everything needed for getting started, and it has the ability to play pretty loud. Cons:The plug for protecting charging USB, AUX and power switch, it's hard... Read more

5 1
  • posted byjohnham on 05/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:nice device, rugged and tough for good times. It was already accidentally dropped from the kitchen counter onto a tile floor and the rubber rims provided protection , so we only heard a thud and it shut off. Started up no problem when switched on again. Cons:not... Read more

2 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections