DX » Community » Reviews » EARSON ER151 Outdoor Sports 4W Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR Speaker w/ Micro USB - Black
Customer’s impression:
Impressed Durable loud resistant Nice product for price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHbadotti on 12/17/2014

Pros: Loud, cheaper, small, good quality of material and sound, one of my best buying in DX Cons: There's no cons for this speaker! Read more

Impression:Impressed,loud,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byjbee2 on 12/12/2014

My 6th order at Dx. Again amazing quality for a really low price. Bought this one at black Friday with $10 discount, so I paid $20. It is really loud and the bluetooth connection is strong. I dropped it form a meter and it made a soft landing. I really believe it is a durable one. The battery lasts for ... Read more

Impression:loud,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byClaudioEduardo on 12/12/2014

Ele é muito bom e pratico fácil de sicronizar Read more

Impression:Impressed,loud,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bytwister004 on 12/05/2014

+Realy nice bluetooth speaker for this price. +The speaker connects without problems with any bluetooth sending device. +And I was realy amazed by the good sound quality coming from this speaker. -There was no English manual and no wearing cord in my package, so that is something I would like to have ... Read more

Impression:Nice product for price;

0 0 0

• posted byicaromoreno on 12/03/2014

This device has a good construction and it's easy to use. But the sound is only good. Not excellent. Read more

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byigorsantos07 on 11/27/2014

This is an awesome speaker! The louder I've ever seen of this type. Very easy to use and easy to connect to the device. It's very solid and seems sturdy for the most environments. Couldn't find a con, although I haven't had time to test the battery long enough. Read more

Impression:loud,resistant,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byvixenfox on 11/22/2014

Pros: good sound had a sound tech listen seems durable outlet cover feels very snug to repel a little water high quality rubber on both sides to prevent sliding comes pre-paired Cons: claims waterproof/rainproof not willing to test it loop hole for wrist strap could be reinforced a little Other thoughts:... Read more

Impression:Impressed;

0 0 0

• posted bynzchch on 10/15/2014

Pros: Price is good for what you get. Comes with a English manual (which is always helpful). Took apprx. 2-3 hours to charge for the first time, with a battery life of over 4 hours! Sound is very good, nice Bass level. Keep in mind this is not to be used as a full on outdoor speaker, rather good for ... Read more

Impression:Great Bluetooth speaker for price;

0 0 1

• posted bymongrelion on 07/04/2014

It works out of the box. The speaker comes in pairing mode right away so that you can pair it with your phone/computer and start rocking. It comes with a nice small hard cord to hold it and avoid dropping it. It's got nice high, medium and lows. When the volume is set too high you can hear some distortion ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrfp92 on 06/24/2014

Great sound quality for its size! I was amazed that a speaker as small as this one had such an amazing sound! It doesn't feel cheap and it looks pretty cool NOT 15W! apparently there are 2 1,5W speakers and I think there might be a little subwoofer as well...I'm not sure. The rubber flap that covers ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections