Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychito1 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:the product is good, because I like and does its job, is small but it is still very useful for cutting serves as eyelashes, eyebrows or nose and beautiful as the product was fine as the tip this round of scissors to avoid accidents.Cons:in I have no cons as it is totally... Read more

Stainless Steel Nose Hair Trimmer/Scissors 1 Stainless Steel Nose Hair Trimmer/Scissors 2 Stainless Steel Nose Hair Trimmer/Scissors 3 Stainless Steel Nose Hair Trimmer/Scissors
    0 0
  • posted bysenhy on 03/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Rounded tips that prevent users from hurting themselves. - Very sharp edges that get the job done. - Tiny, as it should be. Cons:- With the cheap plastic handles that can barely hold on to the stainless steel blades, this product clearly isn't meant to last. - Spots of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanchen on 11/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- sharp - it works - just the right size to fit into nose - blunted at the tips, so it won't accidentally hurt yourself - its very cheap ! Cons:- holes in handle maybe slightly small for people with thick fingers. - none other that i can think of. its just a scis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKittymadam2 on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Sleek - VERY sharp - Fits a female thumb & index - Stainless Steel - Low price - Good quality - Double as Baby Scissors - Compact size Cons:- Some Extra plastic - Might be small for big hands OtherThoughts:- I received a pink one despite pictures portraying it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCosmosMouse on 10/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Decent enough build quality. Sharp. Nice rounded edges and stainless steel. There's not much to say here because after all.. they are just small Scissors. ;-) Cons:I seriously can't think of anything other than the fact that even though the edges are rounded yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections