DX » Community » Reviews » USB RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer and Remote Mouse - Black (1*CR2032)
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfofss on 10/23/2013

Very easy to use. The mouse function is very interesting and differs from other similar products, it is possible to control the mouse away from the computer, awesome! The normal function (presentation mode) is great, nothing special, but it does what is necessary during the presentation very easily. Battery is not rechargeable. It is ok to buy another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalejandromtau on 09/29/2012

It's very light and confortable in hand. It's precise and easy to use. Long lasts battery life for a reasonable time. - Hard to press light beam without press the other dial buttons. But only need some practice. Best use in dark or shaded room. Just plug-and-play! Great!! Came with a box to keep it safe. The slot to insert the usb receiver is a very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRicco555 on 12/01/2011

Easy to use No need for drivers Works on Windows XP and Windows 7 (tested in Powerpoint 2003 and Powerpoint 2007) Cheap Does not work if distance is more than 1m. You need to be close to the computer. I own this product a bit over 1 year and it is good looking and easy to use. But, if you plan to use it for professional presentations where you walk ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfox199 on 08/02/2011

Very little and portable (fit easily in my 10'' bag), it works very well. Receiver can be joint with presenter and create a single elements that can't be easily lost. Plastic could be better quality. Presenter is a bit too little for big hands, you need some time to get used to (buttons are difficult to be pressed because of the short length in the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDaavvVq on 03/08/2011

This is realy everything you need when you want to presentate something. It was plug and play. It looks professional and it works over a nice distance. You don't have to aim for the receiver!! The laser is not very strong but strong enough. It's realy cheap for the quality you get. It came with a nice box. It realy controls the mouse. Over a long distance,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarrettw87 on 12/15/2010

Works as expected. Plug and play, no drivers to install. Good range. PowerPoint hotkeys, mouse movement, and laser pointer all in one. Long battery life. USB receiver can plug into bottom of hand unit for storage, and it's the same shape so it looks like just a longer remote. Battery door is a tight fit -- it has a slight bulge when closed, but it is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykiders on 10/02/2010

- It's plug and play, no software needed. - Works on any operating system (Windows XP, Vista and Seven - Linux). - Very handy for changing the function of mouse and presenter. - Optimal cost value and an excellent investment for professional presentations. So far I have nothing against the machine, I loved the purchase. Now my presentations will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMardec on 09/22/2010

-It is plug and play, so no software or any other hocus pocus. Just plug it in and it will work! -Works with Vista Apart from some building details, which you only notice when you really stick your nose in it, it is perfect. The mouse function is a nice addition, so even if the normal keys do not work, just put the mouse in the next button in you presentation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatate on 04/23/2010

[FR] Super produit, la qualité de fabrication m'a étonné, le plastique utilisé est de qualité et ne craque pas, les touches sont solides et le pointeur laser est très correct. Les fonctions annoncés sont bien la, pas besoin d'installation tout fonctionne en quelques secondes, la portée est excellente (testé sur 15 mètres). [EN](sorry for bad english,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDWilches on 11/18/2009

It works as stated. You can move your mouse cursor with it. It works fine with powerpoint It has two modes: powerpoint commands and mouse cursor. LED light is very bright, nice! None. It worked instantly with my WinXP - No software and PC programming required, take just a few seconds to install and use - Instant controlling of Microsoft PowerPoint &... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections