DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Hitachi 2.5" SATA Hard Drive with External USB 2.0 Enclosure (500GB)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygeorge808 on 03/11/2014

Looks and feels slick, has great quality and durability. I've been using this same hard drive as additional space for games, music, and other non-core files for over one year and a half and two notebooks. It has lasted so far with the same quality to this day even though it's constantly in use. The only complaint is the cable which is not very flexible,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybit1025 on 03/09/2013

It came in perfect conditions but the delivery took to long. I have no reasons to beliave it is not genuine. It looks awesome with it shiny finish. The included usb cable is ok. Great for carrying to a trip or to work, it seems sturdy. And good transfer speed too. It could be cheaper because it only differ by a couple of dollards from the retail price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidanana on 03/06/2012

This is a great enclosure, untill now, with almost one year of use I hadn't any problem with. É um ótimo produto, tenho a mais de um ano e até hoje não tive nenhum problema, It is a quite sensible, if you let it fall into the flor it will break up. É realmente sensível, se você deixar cair vai se espatifar em pedacinhos.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiren on 01/23/2012

- Price is a little lower than here in retail - Hitachi hard drive inside (Yeah, quality stuff!) - Came in a really sturdy and beautiful (in technical terms) package and box. (The box is plastic inside!) - The Enclosure is indefinitely sleek. It's also extremely sturdy and lightweight, which is absolutely awesome. - Not even Western Digital has that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuliohm on 09/06/2011

Very simple. This is a notebook hard drive with an external casing to connect using an USB cable. Not much else to tell. 500GB gives me more than enough room to make my backups. The external case is metal, which is nice; shiny and good looking. It's a great build quality. USB cable comes with a double end (like in the picture). If the USB outlet you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabiosv on 03/14/2011

I am really happy with my 500GB External Hard Drive. He is small and thin! The build quality is really good, the hard drive is a high quality form Hitachi. He is plug'n'play and comes with a USB cable of 1.0 and 2.0 USB. It realy worth! Is also really good if you need a beck-up hard drive, you can buy at another store for something about 100 dollars,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywiren on 03/28/2010

Great hardrive for anything. Genuine Hitachi, pretty fast (limited by USB 2.0 speed). What about enclosure? .. I thought its bigger and less durable and sturdy.. I was really impress whn I opened it - extremely small, sleek, durable enclosure with hdd. Maybe the price.. Here hardrives in enclosures (2.5) are just about $10 more expensive. But not that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 03/24/2010

- When I first saw it I was very amased of it's size, it was about 2 times smaller than I imagined - Quality is very good - It has a very high speed of reading and writing, I think this is because it's a SATA hard drive - The price is well enough, compared to quality and my local dealers - The surface is nice, but it could be of better quality metal,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclebergomes on 02/21/2010

My external USB 2.0 Enclosure Hitachi 2.5 its here for two days but I tested and liked ! If you need backup buy this! High quality High fast Very small Look like very resitent. none! Its a good thing to buy! Tested in windows XP and Vista! Working fine, cold and fast! Great product at a good value. I will buy other when a find one of the 1T! :-)! Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections