DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic Rechargeable 18650 3400mAh Li-ion Batteries - Yellowish Green + Black (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
None Bad Impression 당신의 인상을 제출
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheWrecker on 09/29/2014

Pros: High capacity Protected Popular 18650 Cons: you'll need to have a device for it where these will fit. I'm using these in a Soshine Powerbank(all 4pcs fit). My raspberryPi B rev 2 lasts about 14 hours and 30 minutes on these with USB powered speakers (drawing current through the pi and first charge)... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byhachu on 08/25/2014

It probably did not get the battery went so far 3 months It had already been ordered on eBay arrived Air cargo regulations are new to respond quickly. keep on your next is hard to things sell The first order arrived in good condition, such as batteries say to you again . improve fast shipping```` Read more

Impression:당신의 인상을 제출;

1 0 0

• posted bygena701 on 08/22/2014

I've ordered this item from this seller only because of capacity - 3400mAh. Only Panasonic NCR18650B has capacity of 3400mAh. Actually seller send Panasonic NCR18650PF which is 2900mAh !!! Don't buy from this seller if you realy want battery with 3400mAh !!! Read more

Impression:Bad Impression;

4 1 0

• posted byjannbanan on 06/01/2014

The batteries seems like propper panasonic (some weight and appears to take the same charging as other Panasonic batteries from different vendors). Out of 15 in total of these 2 has stopped working. This might be due to physical beating. Since they are slightly thicker than the VAMO. Most expensive off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHoodelis on 05/24/2014

Genuine Panasonic 3400mah cell. Plastic box which protects your cells anywhere you go. Fits to all of my flashlights, and these are longest ones what i have. you can't find cons from these... or atleast i did't find anything to complain..... I did discharge test with my Skyrc imax b6, result was 2880... Read more

discharged from 4.16 to 3.0v panasonic 3400 on box panasonics and my supbeam x60

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections