DX » Community » Reviews » AC Charger for AA/AAA/9V Batteries (110~220V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKandrath4 on 07/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Convenient recharge the device. It is possible to charge simultaneously 4 AA/AAA or 2 9V the accumulator. There is a charge indication - LED constantly burns, when accumulators are inserted into one of two sections. Unfortunately it is impossible to charge on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcostw on 05/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I reckon there is not much to expect from a charger, but this is surely the best I have bought in DX so far. I bought it to recharge batteries to use in digital cameras. The recharging process is reasonably fast, the quality of the product is good and there are no secre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubengaco13 on 02/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I'm very happy with this charger. I have bought one and it works perfectly. I have tested with two batteries bought in dx.com too, and they are charged fine. It is a good solutions for toys with these kinds of batteries. If you need a charger for 9V batteries th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfahadgroup on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Extremely useful and handy. Can be used to charge every rechargeable battery in my house hold. Although handy in daily use, but needs half a day, at the least, to do the charging. Cons:Takes a long long time to charge. The rate of charging is not good when com... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynovs on 12/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap but works. I´ve charged 9v rechargable batteries with it and all was perfect. The time of charging is normal, like other expensive chargers....I have some of them and it´s the same time. Cons:Plastic quality, but used in good conditions it doesn´t m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPetrSipek on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cheap lightweight Plug and charge Cons:LEDs doesn´t indicate when batteries are fully charged. Cheap feeling OtherThoughts:Take care before ordering - I accidentally ordered version with US plug, so I had to buy also the reduction for european vers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychito1 on 03/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the product is very good and useful as it has barias load shapes for different types of batteries such as AA or AAA and 9V, which is fine because you could say that all in one, in terms of quality this very well and seems to be very resistant Cons:in cons I have no prob... Read more

AC Charger for AA/AAA/9V Batteries (110~220V) 1 AC Charger for AA/AAA/9V Batteries (110~220V) 2 AC Charger for AA/AAA/9V Batteries (110~220V) 3 AC Charger for AA/AAA/9V Batteries (110~220V) 1
    0 0
  • posted byholender6 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this one with 2x SKU: 156914 I use them instead of 9V alkaline battz which are quite expensive. This month I have already saved enough to cover one battery and this loader. I havn't used it for AA or AAA yet but 9V works. Cons:No flat-round plug converter. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholender6 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:bought 2 SKU156914 these work perfectly together I use it for 9V alkaline batts, which are expensive in my country. I hope they will last me for a couple of years. So main pros: function, price, versatility(A,AA 9V0 and not bigger than necessary) Cons:Had to buy an europe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiblastoff on 01/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and works fine with charging my AA batteries. I've also tested this with 9v and it works fine. Haven't tested any other sizes yet though. Cons:Very plastic-y feeling but thats fine. I wish the charging light would change color or something once your batteries are... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections