DX » Community » Reviews » 6W Electric UV Mosquitoes and Bugs Killer (220V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAvengerx on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This really chases bugs in and keep them into the cage until it dry-kills them (its kind of a torture but... it's them or me...) It can hold a lot of bugs so you can rest while it works. Its kind of silent, its noise did not prevent me from sleeping Its light is well dim... Read more

5 0
  • posted bycpg100 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-It REALLY attracts and kills the mosquitoes. That is the big pro. I don't care about anything else, as long as it does what it is supposed to do. - Since it doesn't need any kind of refill, I think it is cheap because it is supposed to work for a long time. -If the fan... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfmdonini on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:fan very quiet, product not expensive, very easy to use, just plug and it's already working, and the fan is very quiete, no noisy.Cons:it doenst catch many mosquitos, and if you unplug it , all the mosquitoes will scape from the trap. You have to keep it on until the mos... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 09/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well, it is nice device working perfect without noise or smells, the benefit is that it doesn't use high voltage so no danger to put on children rooms or smells of burned bugs. Think about that!!! I ordered 3 more for the other rooms of my grandchildren. Cons:I... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDark00 on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It works. After plugging it in, it caught its first mosquito in a couple of minutes - Works even with the angry-type asian tiger mosquitoes Cons:- Not the best build quality (I had to replaced one of the capacitors as its cover just fell off (same as in the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoliveirac on 05/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It catched some mosquitoes, but I found mosquitoes on the living room it didn't attracted. Some complained it's noisy, but I could barely hear it. Cons:It doesn't kill the bugs, just trap them. If the power goes off, any living bug left escapes. The color looked odd in my... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAbeFM on 09/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Killz da bugz! Lots of dead little gnats and such. Unfortunately, there aren't many bugs around when I got it, so I can't tell you too much on what percentage it gets. Certainly no bug guts or anything like a zapper, it doesn't command the room. Kills small bug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycukerko on 08/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-it really catches mosquitoes -i don't really care for any other insect, but it also catches all kinds of flies, basically up to average size (once i managed to suck in a smaller moth) -yesterday I found a huge mosquito sitting on my ceiling, so I just put all my trust i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywishmaster13123 on 07/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:IT CAUGHT 6 MOSQUITOS AT THE FIRST NIGHT I USED IT. IT SIMPLY ATTRACTED 'EM WITH THE LIGHT AND SUCKED 'EM DOWN WITH A SMALL FAN LIES IN THE MIDDLE.. THEY LOOKED SO STUPID TURNING AROUND TRAPPED INSIDE THE CAGE. SURE THEY COULDN'T GET OUT BLOWN DOWN BY THE FAN. IT'S FUN WAT... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections