DX » Community » Reviews » 6W Electric UV Mosquitoes and Bugs Killer (220V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• STUPID MOSQUITOS

posted by wishmaster13123 on 07/30/2010

Impression:;

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:IT CAUGHT 6 MOSQUITOS AT THE FIRST NIGHT I USED IT. IT SIMPLY ATTRACTED 'EM WITH THE LIGHT AND SUCKED 'EM DOWN WITH A SMALL FAN LIES IN THE MIDDLE.. THEY LOOKED SO STUPID TURNING AROUND TRAPPED INSIDE THE CAGE. SURE THEY COULDN'T GET OUT BLOWN DOWN BY THE FAN. IT'S FUN WATCHING THEM SLOWLY DIED. IT'S A REVENGE... I THOUGHT BUILD QUALITY'S GOING TO BE BAD.. IT'S NOT.. SURPRISINGLY GOOD.
    Cons:I WONDER IF THE OTHER MOSQUITOS HAVE LEARNED ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR FRIENDS.. IT CAUGHT NOTHING ON THE NEXT NIGHT.. MAYBE BECAUSE MY TV WAS LEFT "ON" SO THE TRAP'S LIGHT WASN'T TOO ATTRACTIVE FOR 'EM.
    OtherThoughts:BODY COLOR SHOULDN'T BE GREEN. IT'S A NICE COLOR.. JUST DON'T FIT IN MY ROOM. THERE SHOULD BE OPTIONAL COLOR.. IT'S A SILENT KILLER.. I LIKE ZAPPER MORE.. MORE SADISTIC.. THEY'LL BURN ALIVE..
    Bottomline:IT'S A VERY USEFUL THING, IT'S NOT NOISY, NO POISON, NO NOTHING.. ONLY BEAUTIFUL COZY LIGHT SITTING ON THE CORNER OF MY ROOM.. MY DAUGHTER COULD SLEEP WELL.. NOT TO WORRY WHEN I FORGOT TO SPRAY THOSE LITTLE MENACE WITH POISON.. AND NO MORE POISON RESIDUE LEFT IN MY ROOM.. CONSIDERING TO BUY SOME MORE FOR MY DAUGHTER'S PLAY ROOM.. ANOTHER GOOD DEAL FROM DX..

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections