DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlossalez on 08/27/2013

It has a good size, perfect to take with you in your backpack or purse. It comes well packed and the quality (unless for me) is good enought. You will need to take the USB cable with you everywhere aswell. It will be only usefool in countries that have that tipe of conection in the wall. More than once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjdarth on 05/01/2013

Really small charger that i use for charging my phone and powering my raspberry pi. My phone charges faster than with the original adapter. My raspberry didn't have any powerdrop. The 1000mA is certainly a pro. No cons found yet. It's an USB charger. Does what is needs to do. Next time i order more of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykimilise on 12/25/2010

Small, handy and easy. Get recognized as a charger. On my HTC Desire the touch screen get unresponsive when this is plugged in. So I don't think thats good for the phone! I have checked the USB pins, against the original charger from HTC and it seems that this one is sending out power on the data pins ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections