DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger (100~240V/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlossalez on 08/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has a good size, perfect to take with you in your backpack or purse. It comes well packed and the quality (unless for me) is good enought. Cons:You will need to take the USB cable with you everywhere aswell. It will be only usefool in countries that have that tipe of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjdarth on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really small charger that i use for charging my phone and powering my raspberry pi. My phone charges faster than with the original adapter. My raspberry didn't have any powerdrop. The 1000mA is certainly a pro. Cons:No cons found yet. It's an USB charger. Does what is nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimilise on 12/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, handy and easy. Get recognized as a charger. Cons:On my HTC Desire the touch screen get unresponsive when this is plugged in. So I don't think thats good for the phone! OtherThoughts:I have checked the USB pins, against the original charger from HTC and i... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections