DX » Community » Reviews » US AC Power Adapter/Charger for Wii Console (100V~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEternal23 on 11/29/2012

Its external building looks like the original one, Great replacement, it works perfectly with my US Wii console (input 220V, used in Thailand) no problem with warm level while playing. (I played it for 3 hours straight) haven't found one I've used it only for one day before writing this review. no problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbilco58 on 01/15/2012

This is a great oem style replacement. It worked right out of the box and has been used heavily since received. Cords seem plenty long for my needs. I am unsure what other reviewers where expecting. None at this time. It works perfect. This is a perfect product. It does seem lighter than the oem one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetermonkey on 08/27/2011

Works well as intended. It's a great replacement to a broken power adapter. Would also be good to have a extra in another room instead of lugging wires to each tv. Cord is adequate length, same as the original. Price Came protected in the box for shipping. Feels a bit cheaper than the original. Seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjanetdeane1 on 06/24/2010

Like the original power supply, this replacement powers up the Wii console. That's exactly what I was looking for. It looks the same. The cord from the transformer to the wall is shorter. To keep the transformer from dangling I used a bit of velcro and stablilized it to the side of the tv. I have no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfs111 on 04/17/2010

It's cheap as payed $9,91 USD for it. Here in Brazil it's much more expensive. It has not worked properly with me, when I tried to use in my European Wii, the red light turns on but the wii doesn't turns on. I tested it in Brazil 127V/60Hz plug and in that situation it doesn't work. I was afraid of using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcioBBB on 04/10/2010

I tested the device with a osciloscope and a variable load.. Max voltage flutuation was 0.4V at the output. Very good noise filter.. I think this warms less than the genuine wii power adaptor. External build quality is good, but not the same as the genuine one.. I didn't disasembled it so, I don't know ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections