DX » Community » Reviews » KINFIRE K1200S 12-LED 8700LM 5-Mode High Power Flashlight Torch (6 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome!!!! Just awesome! Too Awesome! linterna power!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFroznFox on 02/08/2015

Just simply great flashlight! I was immediately stunned by the powerful light when I first time turnded it on. You can light up a whole parking lot with this thing. Very useful at my work where I have to check large outdoor areas and factory halls. Easy to use and structure of this thing is very... Read more

Impression:Just awesome!;

0 0 0

• posted byaulisniz on 10/30/2014

This lamp is something else. No, you do not take it to walk your dog in the dark. No, you do not use it inside your house. But If you have a fugitive running somewhere on the frozen lake middle of darkest winter night... THIS IS YOUR LAMP. Cons? Well Cons also... ;D

Impression:Too Awesome!;

0 0 1

• posted byrichardbco on 10/30/2014

Pros: la linterna de verdad inunda, alumbra mas que los focos de mi vehículo 2014. contra: es algo pesada y no tiene como asirle alguna correa para llevarla colgada.

Impression:linterna power!!;

0 0 0

• posted bypeekaboo99 on 08/07/2014

This flashlight will change night into Day! A fee years ago I bought my first led flashlight. It had 900 ANSI lumen. I was thrilled with the amount of light it gave. Almost a year ago I bought one with 2300 ANSI lumen. I was in "flashlight haven"! Now I've found the ultimate led flashlight in It... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHuinck on 04/29/2014

Super strong lamp!!! I am guide in a cave. This lamp is to bright to use it with tourists. This is good for controll, looking for cracks, read old textes on walls. Unfortunately, in the discribtion on the site, was not written what kind of batteries this lamp needs. I put 2 batteries in it of 3,7... Read more

2 1 1

DX Everywhere