DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (5kg Max/1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 102 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 48 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Good product Legal Perfect!! owó
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoctaviux on 08/20/2014

Pros: It is small and good quality Cons: the screen does not have to lower contrast Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0
  • posted bynelsonantunesjr on 08/20/2014

Funciona bem e a função de salvar é bem interessante Contra: pequena. Se vc colocar um prato em cima não conseguirá ver o visor. No geral é um produto que atende o que propõe Read more

Impression:Legal;

0 0
  • posted byvasju on 08/15/2014

Pros: Perfecto, no tengo palabras, la puse en marcha y no he dejado de preparar mis cupcakes con la ayuda de esta balanza digital, lista para usar siempre y no hay nada que la detenga. Ergonómica, fácil de usar y muy mona. cons: Pese a que llegó junto al termómetro defectuoso, ésta no sufrió ningún altercado. Read more

I loved it! I loved it!

Impression:Perfect!!,owó;

0 0
  • posted by1234armitt on 06/25/2014

Weighing up to 5Kg in 1 gram increments this is a Tiny weighing scales which fits into the palm of my hand. It is accurate enough for my use. I have checked it with both my 5gram and 100gram reference calibration weights and it showed 100% accuracy;. Very surprising for a scale of such a low price. It could be that I struck lucky but I am grateful nonetheless.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimest on 03/21/2014

This scale is very simple to use, made from a quality plastic, easy to clean. Great feature: if you put a cup on the scale and then switch it on, this device automatically adjust itself to zero. Very convenient. You also can adjust it as far as you want. Max 5 kG - for everyday home use it's enough. I don't think that a 10-dollars scale should be as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyochen on 03/14/2014

it takes 3 weeks shipping to Norway. It is a nice product although it is really small than I thought. But it is pretty ok for kitchen usage. The customer service is also nice. But this item cannot track online and it is just delivered to my home. Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Haven't found yet. I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysisquet87 on 03/13/2014

Great kitchen scale, really compact, prety acurate and with different unit display (this feature is awesome!!) it even has tare function. Recommended for everyone, great value for great item! Really usefull in any kitchen and as always with DX really good price! always nice that batteries are included! None at all. Have to test with high weights, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychris1991 on 03/11/2014

-Very beautiful scale -The use is very easy -The size is just perfect to my taste -There's how to calibrate the scale, witch is awesome this possibility, since with the time we need always to calibrate measure equipments. -The price could be better It just attended my need. I needed a scale to measure the amount of food for my meals to control the exact ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalba2406 on 02/04/2014

the amount of money you pay is not expensive nor cheap (as I recently saw a similar one of better quality at sainsbury for 8 pounds), but it is not a big amount of money to spend in a scale so I am happy with it. Delivery was fast (less than 2 weeks). The measurement is quite acurate, perfect. when you press the buttons it all becomes black sometimes,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byListtamaru on 01/24/2014

Very light, resistant and easy to use. It's a precision scale, very good for small weights. The digital system works perfectly, and it works on AAA batteries, which you can find anywhere. Sometimes it has a bug that shows 2 or 5 grams without anything on it. When this one break, I'll buy another one. Don't buy it if you're not going to use. As it is ... Read more

2 grams bug press again to tara manual and box test 1 test 2 test 3 test 4
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections