DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (5kg Max/1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 85 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1234armitt on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Weighing up to 5Kg in 1 gram increments this is a Tiny weighing scales which fits into the palm of my hand. It is accurate enough for my use. I have checked it with both my 5gram and 100gram reference calibration weights and it showed 100% accuracy;. Very surprising for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystormelite on 12/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like to bake and i love the easiness of this product. You can tar it. Meaning. Put a cup and press one button to zero the meter and start scaling item. Cons:Very light. Made of plastic. But would I want other material. Doubtful. OtherThoughts:It can weight and give re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjocelitof on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelente produto, tem muita utilidade para fazer as receitas que quase sempre vem com medidas em gramas. alem de tirar o peso das embalagens, tem pesado corretamente pelo que podemos observar. muito bom, recomendado... Cons:até o momento não temos n... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDanchik on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, lightweight, have good precission. Cons:None found OtherThoughts:I use this scale for more than a year now. It helped me a lot in bread, jams and wine preparations. I don't have any problems with it. It just works. As it is very thin it doesn't take much space in... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandrebmg on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- It's light and small. - It uses the AAA battery type, which is cheap. - Tare function. Cons:- It doesn't have KG Unit, however it has G unit. - The batteries included don't seems of a great quality. - Upper table is unremovable (for cleaning). OtherThoughts:- There is n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaletrt on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a very low price comparing with others in my country and has a good accuracy on weighting. It's small and fits everywhere so storing is not a problem. Only two buttons On Off and Tare. Cons:The construction could be a little better, the plastics seem to be not very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronisillanp on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very accurate, low power and very cheap! Excellent choice! Scale is fast and accurate and even with heavier objects (+4kg), great device to measure even heavier objects. Cons:Larger objects hard to scale, but this can be rounded by placing big bowl on to the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericoudmnv on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very beautiful and very easy to use. You can quickly change the weighing unit by pressing button unit. If you forget it on, it automatically turns off. The Tare Function is very useful when we want to weigh something in a container. Just weigh the empty container, press... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisillodx on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:La báscula tiene Buena terminación, y el color blanco es bonito. El tipo de pilas me gusta más que otras básculas que he tenido que las tenían de botón, y aparte de consumirlas bastante rápido, no es un tipo de pilas que suela tener en c... Read more

2 0
  • posted byrocual on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good scale. Very exact with weight. Good quality of product. If you put a dish over it, you can press the button to make it zero so if you put food over it it will count only the food from zero. I compared this scale with an analogic scale and it count the same s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections