DX » Community » Reviews » 1.7" LCD Digital Kitchen Scale (5kg Max/1g Resolution)
  • 5 star 85 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 41 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great Value, Accurate, Easy to Use!

posted by Trance183 on 01/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This scale is very light and accurate to the nearest gram. It is also very simple and easy to operate. Another plus is that is uses 2 AAA batteries which is a time and money saver. It also measures every Motor Thrust I throw at it. I use to have to buy 2302 batteries for $5 and it was hard to find them. It also has a good sized weigh area to set big things on.

Cons:

Not really any cons. But if I must be picky I would say its a cheap plastic scale that works flawlessly. It also does not have a backlight which would be cool for low light situations.

OtherThoughts:

I measure all kinds of small Remote Control equipment and if the item falls in between a value it will round to the highest gram. For example I weighed a small battery and it weighed 5.5grams according to my smaller scale, but this scale told me it weighed 6grams. So it rounds up to the nearest gram.

Bottomline:

Great buy! I would buy another if I broke or lost this scale. You can't get anything better for the price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections