Large clear display.
Have a stand.
No unnecessary information.
Good quality overall. Unnecessary "Week" instead of humidity smiles.
Long first start.
Have no back-light.
Buttons are not very easy to push and seems like they can break. Received a model without Reset button and Humidity smile.... Read more
Large display. Can choose ºC/ºF. Not much. Build quality is not so good, but acceptable for my needs. Just want to take a look at temperature and humidity.
Wanted it to go lower than 20% RH. On the dry season, I get an almost fixed 20% reading. Would not make much difference, in fact, as anything ... Read more
I did made other review below as you can see, but then I purchased a second unit of this same product and compared them both, they are both very identical, about the same temperature and humidity readings (with 0.1 or 0.2 ºC and 1% or 2% RH differences some times, but this is good and normal even on ... Read more
- Good quality display, and good size, very easy to read it when away from it. - Easy to operate. - Thermometer seem accurate comparing with other expensive thermometer I have. - Good price. - Plastic case could be of better quality. - The battery cover is a bit too hard and tricky to remove/re-insert.... Read more
- Large hi-contrast display with surprisingly wide viewing angles.
- Good accuracy both for temperature and humidity.
- Good build quality - looks pretty nice.
- Easy to operate. - No back-light. At all. You'll never see the digits in a dark room.
- Perhaps the color (white). I'd prefer black and silver ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.