DX » Community » Reviews » 4.3" Digital LCD Humidity/Hygrometer and Thermometer with Alarm Clock (1*AAA included)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by fredericofqd on 11/13/2011

Pros: Large display. Can choose ºC/ºF. Cons: Not much. Build quality is not so good, but acceptable for my needs. Just want to take a look at temperature and humidity. Wanted it to go lower than 20% RH. On the dry season, I get an almost fixed 20% reading. Would not make much difference, in fact, as anything bellow 20% RH is horrible.... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by narspt on 04/16/2010

Pros: I did made other review below as you can see, but then I purchased a second unit of this same product and compared them both, they are both very identical, about the same temperature and humidity readings (with 0.1 or 0.2 ºC and 1% or 2% RH differences some times, but this is good and normal even on much more expensive products), but on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by narspt on 01/21/2010

Pros: - Good quality display, and good size, very easy to read it when away from it. - Easy to operate. - Thermometer seem accurate comparing with other expensive thermometer I have. - Good price. Cons: - Plastic case could be of better quality. - The battery cover is a bit too hard and tricky to remove/re-insert. - I does include two ºC/F butt... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Vkvark on 12/01/2009

Pros: - Large hi-contrast display with surprisingly wide viewing angles. - Good accuracy both for temperature and humidity. - Good build quality - looks pretty nice. - Easy to operate. Cons: - No back-light. At all. You'll never see the digits in a dark room. - Perhaps the color (white). I'd prefer black and silver colors for such devices Other... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections