• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good thermo-hygrometer for the price

posted by narspt on 04/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I did made other review below as you can see, but then I purchased a second unit of this same product and compared them both, they are both very identical, about the same temperature and humidity readings (with 0.1 or 0.2 ºC and 1% or 2% RH differences some times, but this is good and normal even on much more expensive products), but on this 2nd unit the clock is very accurate comparing with the 1st one, with a drift of just around 1 second or less per month!

Cons:

Same cons I described on the review below... case/plastics/buttons could maybe have better quality but still very acceptable for the price and the more important is that it works fine, with good readings and have a very very good quality display (good contrast and good size).

OtherThoughts:

The battery cover is a bit tricky to insert/remove as I said on the 1st review, but it's not that bad after we get used to it... and battery seems to last many time apparently then not a problem...

Bottomline:

Nothing more to say... I will just give 1 more star on this 2nd review as the 2nd unit haves an accurate clock.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections